CHAR-BROIL / Fire Hazard Smoker grill

Columbus, GA, United States

Fire Hazard!! Char-Broil Smoker/Grill model #15202022
This smoker is not made from quality material. It is the worse smoker I've ever purchased. I bought this smoker on July 4, 2015. Assembled it and was ready to use my brand new grill! I had been wanting one for quite sometime and was every excited about using it. To my horror the bottom of the fire box burned warping the bottom grill plate, fused the damper and unbeknown to me spit out hot coals on the concrete!! My sister was waring stocks and she step on one and burned her foot!! The paint peeled off from under the fire box and from under the larger barrel. This happened with my first use! I opened a claim number with char boil and sent pictures. I told them I wanted an upgrade and did not want them to send me more inferior parts. I wanted an ugraded quality grill. All they wanted to do was to send me more inferior parts to replace the grill grates that warped and not address the peeling paint, the fused firebox, and the poor design of this inferior fire hazard smoker grill. People do not buy this product!! Char-Broil refused to post my review on their web-site. So I am not going to sensor my experience with this product or my customer service experience.
La