Cex.io

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 by

bitcoin exchange fake and scam company

2.5
London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom
cex.io
My All Bitcoin crypto currency friends, brothers & Sister, first i say you Namaskar. Today i want to inform you a fake or scam company name is cex.io. Here is company url http://cex.io/ this company work as crypto currency exchange & its location is London based.

i am a new investor n read lot of good review I join this company. i join it as a basic membership, there company clam Buy and sell Bitcoins with some limit like daily buy/sell limit $300 and monthly 1000. i add my visa card with company.

For verification they ask 1 ID and 1 shilfi with visa card. i done both and after 2 hr they approved me as basic account holder, my visa card status showing in company platform as verified. After that i deposit $50 as demo depots, this is because i lost lot of money in these type of company.

I also download company trading android platform. Both web/android interfaces was nice and looking really good, if you will see its both interfaces you never imagine that is a fake/scam company. I do lot of transition on android platform.

Like sell/buy bid with different different currency. After that I try to use withdrawal option, this is a magical part of any fake/scam company.
When i try to withdrawal using android platform as bitcoin, there withdrawl option showing hidden.

Means you cannot do there anything. i mailed about this problem on support@cex.io, they reply me after 2 days, and told me android platform is still in development so you are not able to withdrawal in bitcoin from there. You can use our web platform. Then I convert my bitcoin into dollar again and try to withdrawal as us dollar using android withdrawal option.

A massage shows that your request is accepted and our finance department will confirm you once your withdrawal done.

I check my Gmail and suddenly i got second mail that told withdrawal rejected but no region show, why rejected. I aging mail and they told me then system taken 48 hr for verification for new customer.

After 5 days i again try withdrawal using android platform and got same massage, also same mail with suddenly withdrawal rejected massage. I think this is due to android platform, so I use web interface to withdrawal my money in any form, I try withdrawal as BTC but withdrawal button no action.

After as dollar then got same massage with same mail as withdrawal rejected. Then I mail to support@cex.io, i got one auto reply that we will mail you about solution, your request has been taken. But no reply till date. Please behave this type of company/fake exchange.

They do payment for short time/random. They also paid for remove bad comment that’s why no lot of bad comment on internet.

You can Google about this company like cex.io fake, cex.io scam. then you will found thousand of user search like these terms and you will also found some archive bad data but some removed and some footprint is still on internet. This type of exchange transfers money randomly, so people do continue faith, but once they got some big amount then they finish your all.

Don’t waste your money with these types of scam/fake companies. They really pay you some time but after all they control your money at any time and you can’t able to do anything. Also Check Attach Screenshot as Proof

Ravnit Kumar
Userid/user name: up106499092

Cex.ioCex.io

Complaint comments Comments (10) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Forex / Currency Trading

Comments

A  21st of Jun, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I also got scammed. They even gave me a fake etherscan.io link to make it look like my eth transfer went through but etherscan.io couldn't even find my transaction.
N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sicnarf2open etherscan.io is a legit blockchain to check transaction status. I believe you are aware that all crypto transactions can be checked using blockchains or block explorers. If you claim your case to be legit please give us your username.
D  22nd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Ravnit,

I would like to ask you to read the terms, services and limitations of a service you use before you accuse a company for being scam and fake

Kindly check this link: https://cex.io/finance/limits-commissions#/direction/withdrawal

It states that withdrawals to VISA cards issued in India is not available and that's why your withdrawals were not possible.
Had these limits been checked before the issue would not have bothered you.
Sorry for all the trouble you have faced but kindly understand that we have limitations and we have clearly stated them on the website.
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had before good experience with CEX.IO, and everything was ok until 1 month ago on my SEPA withdrawal.

They stopped answering and claiming everything will be solved. After much insistence on my side, after 15 days they asked me for documents to justify the sources of my funding. They made me fill a document will my personal data, my wages, where I work, my social networks, others.

I filled the same on the very same day. Until now I got no response to my multiple emails. I even asked them if they need any other document. Silence was what I got (10 days ago)!

It's strange, that when the questions to support are others than withdrawal, they reply in a few hours. So, they are clearly avoiding to answer to these subjects.

CEX.IO, if you're reading this, it's my last resource before going into legal on your operation country and joining all the other users that are complaining. I kindly request that you solve my problem.

Tickets:
- 252547
- 221841

I moved the 3 star to 1 due to the complete lack of communication and I will update this review as it progresses and I have feedback from CEX.IO.

[UPDATE] - This process started in end of May, with me withdrawing amounts of ~12k EUR. My account was previously certified.

[UPDATE] - 25 Jun - CEX.IO - Closed / merged some tickets. Not very important to me, but this clearly improves the support metrics on open subjects.

[UPDATE] - 26 Jun - CEX.IO - Rejected all my withdrawals with no information why. Now they reseted the process.

[UPDATE] - 26 Jun - CEX.IO, requested even more details. Personal opinion, it seams like they're finding excuses to postpone the withdrawal as they had previously all the information

[UPDATE] - 29 Jun - CEX.IO, replied with their traditional message "that they have personally requested the compliance department, ..."

[UPDATE] - 29 Jun - CEX.IO, Asked again documents I've previously shared. I'm almost sure they will ask again any other document (even any other I might already have sent).

[UPDATE] - 3 July - Official. I have the ticket open for 1 month. Always a different excuse in a never ending asking of information. So far I have provided, a real copy of my bank statements, my work details, all my email addresses, my wage, any sources of income, details and transactions on other exchanges. Now they started to ask information they have asked before saying that they could not find the details in the documents.

From Jun 26, that I don't have any other contact from CEX.IO. I believe they run out of excuses or they are trying to find something new to request me. They haven't even replied to my trust pilot previous feedback.

Best
N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Wooba Media As per the last status update I kindly request you to check the ticket 221841 and it is resolved.
Kindly let me know if anything else we can help you out with.
N  21st of Sep, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Wooba Media Hi All,

I really happy to announce that now i have solution to Withdraw money form CEX.IO please call me immediate on my no -- +917982661314.

i will assist you how to withdraw money form CEX.IO.
N  10th of Aug, 2017 by    -1 Votes
N  25th of Sep, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I signed up with Cex.io a few weeks ago.
I must say that the experience with that exchange is more than unsatisfactory! The limits imposed make it virtually impossible to make any gains in this booming crypto currency market and I got riped off by cex.io. I since have have started trading with https://liviacoins .com, which has a speedy transaction process, thus allowing me to make trades commensurate with the level of funding I desire.
If you want to deal in pennies or get scammed, stay with Coinbase.
N  29th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@hannahmunro603 Your comments doesn't show what exactly happened in your case and it is without any proof and on the other had it clearly shows its generic nature and your urge to advertise other companies. Honestly speaking it seems very spurious.
A  28th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Cex.io would rip you off! Buy and sell bitcoins at great prices anonymously and without ID or verification at LiviaCoins! Bitcoins available at incredibly low rates. https://liviacoins.com

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree