Cellular Blowout / Fraud

This company is a fraud...don't ever ever order anything from this company. I ordered a Motorola v3 razr cell phone with its accessories, paid it thru paypal but I never got anything, not even a shipping tracking number. Of course my order was confirmed within minutes and the money transaction from my bank thru paypal was processed immediately...but of course they gave me order confirmation number, and that's all I received from them...waited for days but the items never arrived...phone calls to their office was answered by automatic voice recording, all emails were undeliverable because of bogus email address...in short, " This company is a scam".

Va

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Jun, 2008

biz rate . com has nothing but total negative replys on this company, same thing happened to me, should have researched them first. no phone, no shipment, no email, had to get visa to reinburse me and investigate them. Thanks Visa. Do not order from these hacks.

10th of Jun, 2008
    Cellular Blowout - Suck & blow
    www.cellular-blowout.com

I ordered my $400.00 phone with them 4 months ago. Got my phone 2 weeks later than promised. The phone didn't work like it supposed to like it has virus or something. The phone started to losing data and shut off whenever it wanted to. I called them, left them messages, email them but NEVER GOT A RESPONSE!! These people are not just doing business, they are doing SCAM business. PEOPLE WATCH OUT FOR "CELLULAR BLOWSSSSSS..." I hope they can read this and "Yes... I am talking about you, all of you at CellularBlowout... Dirty ### of society".

8th of Jul, 2008

The company it rated with an "F" at BBB.org and I think that speaks for itself. I ordered my cell phone from them also. My money was taken out of the account quickly but I've never received the purchased product. No customer service available at all since you only get to have a monolog with the answering machine and nobody ever responded to my e-mails either. The charged me almost $17 for shipping which is absolutely crazy since I only ordered a tiny cell phone. I went to the bank and filed a dispute and that's how I got my money back.

11th of Jul, 2008
    Cellular-Blowout - Didn't receive phone or money back
    Cellular-Blowout
    www.cellular-blowout.com

I ordered a cell phone on May 12th, 2008 did not receive it, in the beginning of June 2008, I cancelled they emailed me and told me to check my next statement. It is July 11th and I have seen nothing. I cannot reach them by phone or on line. I am so pissed off I can't tell you. This company should be inspected by major consumers groups. The company does not have a toll free no. or an 818 area code for the Wild cat group that they claim to be a part of. Internet search shows them to be part of this group based on articles from 2005. Maybe they stole thier identity. They are a fake.

17th of Jul, 2008
    Cellular Blowout - Ripped me off
    Cellular Blowout
    cellular-blowout.com

I ordered a '$300" cell phone from Cellular Blowout for $160. After 6 weeks no phone. Only template emails telling me my phone is on back order. When I attempted to talk to a customer service representative as instructed by the website, the recording told me that they could not take calls at the time. Trying to communicate with the company through the website is ridiculous. No response. I guess I will have to chalk it up to an expensive lesson learned, but if you are reading this and haven't taken the bait - Don't buy from these CROOKS.

• Vm
      27th of Jul, 2008

I wish I would have come to this web site before ordering a cell from this fraud co.I did place an order on 25th July for Motorola unlocked cell.They immediately deducted $47 from my credit card but till today i have not rcvd the cell at all.They are full cheaters.
    I have called so many times for refund but no one picks up.This is completely rip off by this money sucking co.I have sent so many emails.NO One replies back.Initially i did rcv email stating that they are overloaded with orders.My Foot..
    I don't know now where to complaint.I think Govt should crack on these scams and punish them so one else could think of commiting this sort of frauds.

• Ka
      27th of Jul, 2008

First, please file a dispute of charges with your credit/debit card issuer. Tell them they never sent product from your order date as of today, never received shipping tracking number and have requested refund directly from the company but they are refusing to refund your money. Include all email correspondence with your dispute report.

Please file a complaint with the California Attorney General. You can do this online from their site.

Please file a complaint with /link removed/ and let other customers know what to do.

Please file a complaint with Yahoo shopping and let them know this company is defrauding customers.

Please file a complaint with Paypal if you used them for the transaction.

Please file a complaint with Los Angeles County, CA police department.

Please file a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

If they get too many chargebacks with their merchant account, they will lose the ability to accept cards!

If they get too many complaints with the California Attorney General, they will investigate and possibly be hit with criminal fraud charges.

Feel empowered. If you haven't waited past the 60-day deadline to file a dispute with your credit/debit card, please do this ASAP! My mother-in-law did this and got a reverse of the charges on her card! Don't let them get you! Please spread the news. The key is filing the dispute with your card issuer to get your money back as well as the proper authorities who can act on behalf of consumers.

Trust me, Cellular-blowout doesn't want to refund you. A lot of people don't know about disputing charges with your card, but your card issuer can do this. Since they can't prove they shipped you the product, you have a good chance of getting your money back. I hope you are successful.

Good luck.

Karen

• Ns
      30th of Aug, 2008

Do not order from this place! I placed my order in early July for a RAZR V3. My debit card was charged *immediately*. A week later, I got an email from "noreply@cellular-blowout.com, " informing that the phone was "backordered" (and offering me a free charger if I waited). Smelling a rat, I then canceled my order--which I had to do on their site, since they have no email address, and the only phone number they provide provides only a recorded message. I then got an email from the same address, telling me to wait 14-21 days for a refund, and warning me not to resubmit my request on the grounds that doing so would slow down the response. Ha! Ignoring this, a few days later I resubmitted my request. After waiting the requisite number of days, I submitted a dispute to my card issuer, and my account was credited. I am thankful that I didn't wait, which is what the "company" tries to get you to do--so that you are beyond the time to file a dispute.

Save yourself all of this trouble, and avoid these scam artists.

31st of Aug, 2008
    Cellular-Blowout - Didn't receive phone or money back
    Cellular-Blowout
    cellular-blowout.com

I ordered a 2GB SD card and a hard plastic case for my Palm Centro on 8/08/2008. Well on 8/18/2008 I got a 1GB SD card instead and no case (stated as back ordered on the shipping invoice). Yet my order is closed and I get no response at the 800 number (I've left messages at different times) or from the site. I'm going to lodge a fraud claim with my credit card company and then call the Augora Hills BBB @ 909-835-6059 to file a complaint. I urge everyone to do the same.

20th of Sep, 2008

Cellular Blowout is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The did not deliver the product I ordered. When I eventually canceled my order, they never gave me a refund despite all attempts to call and email the company. I eventually got on the web to look up the company and found hundreds of complaints against them. I looked them up in the Better Business Bureau. They have over 750 complaints against them and a score of “F”! I also reported them to the Federal Trade Commission and the Los Angeles County District Attorney. For everyone out there who has been scammed by this company and is VERY angry, report them. It is the only thing we can do. Maybe, if enough people report their shady business, we can get their website closed down.

• Ke
      17th of Nov, 2008

email the california state attoney office. thay goy me my refund

• Tu
      28th of Jan, 2009

same thing with me..unfortunately, i placed my order in october and i just recently thought "geee this doesnt seem right.. being the gullible dumb ### i am, i waited..sent emails, called, flipped out, tonight i threatened to sue..which i will be doing if i don't get my money tomorrow and if my bank cannot get me my money back.

beware of these ###s.
    i'm thinking about a trip to cali...

• Br
      26th of Feb, 2009

I have placed an order with Cellular-blow-out and was told that the item was not longer in stock, I requested a refund it has been a month now, I keep trying to contact them with out any success, This company is a big rip off, My e-mails come back and my calls are put on hold, Its funny that they can debit your account the very same day, yet it takes months to get a refund there customer no service is a joke, Stay away from these S.O.Bs What a joke!

• Ed
      1st of Mar, 2009

3/01/09, i 2 got scammed, from cellular{rip-off} blow out, no phone, no zero, but offer a free phonecharger, bank is in process of refunding my money, working on 2 months, the scam started 1/17/09, read many of the same thing that happed 2 other people, that delt with this scam, eddie

• Ml
      10th of Mar, 2009

In November I ordered my cell phone from the site of Cellur Blowout. My money was taken out of the account quickly but I've never received the purchased product. I try to contact the cellphone company but they never answer the phone, emails...
    Now i put a complaing in the The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx... and i´m waintg for my money back!

• Ta
      10th of Mar, 2009

The same fraud has happened to me. Not only did they rip off my money and not return it - they still send me advertisements with the 'great deals' they have. These people need to be jailed. I have contacted the BBB, 7 on your side and will now contact the California State Attorney's office as suggested below. They need to be shut down!

• Ll
      27th of Mar, 2009

I, too, have suffered from the lack of service from Cellular Blowout. They happlily took my money and promised next day delivery, but then disappeared. No response to email posts on their 'tracking site' and their phone is just a recording, no way to get live bodies. Even when I canceled and asked for refunds, no response. I am in the process of disputing the charge with my bank now.
    brutal!

• Ke
      30th of Mar, 2009

I wish I had read all the reviews before placing an order with this company. I placed my order in November 2008 and received the same run-around as everyone else. They offered a phone charger as well. My order not being in stock at the moment. They did answer a few of my emails until I asked for a refund. Now I get now response...

• Vi
      1st of Apr, 2009
    Cellular Blowout - Unauthorized charges
    Cellular Blowout
    cellular-blowout.com

I was charged $169 on my debit card and nothing was ever sent. Their customer service is a joke. They don't have an actual # to call just a website. After a while they just stop responding.

Don't be drawn in buy their low prices. It's true you can dispute a CC, but a debit card is more difficult and the time window is shorter. As in my case, they kept saying they were refunding my money so I ran out of time to dispute. I wish I had read this website before ordering. Don't give these douchbags any of your money.

11th of Apr, 2009

I ordered a phone form these wesels, and never got. Suposedly the phone that I ordered so popular that it was on back order. The end result was that I had to file a dispute with my bank to get a refund. These people should be arrested.