CEC Solutions LLC / company is a frauf

1 8200 greensboro dr suite 900mc lean, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-747-4119

company says after 5 consecutive they will ship merchandise. Just like hundreds maybe thousands of customers, me be one has been scammed. Cec solutions has only one thing to promise, they WILL take your money and no you won't recieve your merchandise or better yet if you do it won't be what they promised. I ordered a computer in September of 2008 and it is January 22, 2009. Customer service is less than helpful, rude, and I want to believe may the best lie get the comission. I have called this company more than my family always left on hold 45 - 50 minutes and its just one more excuse. I will not give up until someone helps all of us victims. I don't want to believe that its alright to take a persons money with less than good credit and scandalize with false intentions . I want my money back as well as all the other scandalized victims.

Comments

• Mo
      25th of Mar, 2009

Lawsuit Honey. Thats what we are looking into. Also file a complaint with the BBB of DC. I did that tonight, and hopefully something will be done. Their website is...
    www.mybbb.org
    Phone number is: 202.393.8000
    Address is:
    BBB of Metro Washington DC & Eastern Pennsylvania
    1411 K St. NW, 10th Floor
    Washington, DC.
    20005-3404.

EVERYONE who has had an issue with CEC, File a complaint, lets get these thieves outta here!