CD Earth / PAID FOR UNWATED CDs
I ordered & received 4 free CDs during October 2009 & paid the postage with my credit card .
I never requested more CDs.
During December 2009, I received more CDs to "test", but I immediately send it back, before I even took it home.
Then I received a message from my credit card to inform me that CD Earth requested a payment of over R450.00.
I immediately requested the credit card devision not to pay CD Earth, because I already send the CDs back to them & I do not want any money to be paid out to them or any CDs from them.
Please, request them to pay my money back & take my name off their address list & never ever send me any CDs again.
Mrs M Badenhorst
More CD Earth Complaints & Reviews
- Cdearth - Scam and rip off! 
- CD Earth - SCAM 
- Cdearth.com - Unauthorized billing 
- CD Earth - Cancellation 
- Cdearth - Unaurthorised billing 
- CD Earth - They are just a pack of thieves
- CD Earth - refund 
- CD-Earth - unauthorised transaction purchase - r1120.14 from savings account; ref cd earth 6472588318 txus; 01-dec
- CD Earth - Fraud
- CD Earth Software Library Club - Money