Causeway MallVery misleading

6 Review updated:

This online store is a scam. I recently ordered 20 pcs of asian clothing and I only received 17 pcs. The shipping fee doubled the amount of what I paid for the clothes. And most of all, the quality of the cothes are not as indicated on their site!!!Clothes are crooked, stitches falling off, ripped and very very bad quality! They say iit's brand bew but there are no tags nor any sign of newness!!! I tried to talk to them but they are pieces of dummies. They just ignored me and PAYPAL cannot even help me! They are bunch of scammers! I wil never recommend this site as they are VEY MISLEADING!!!

Sep 14, 2009

Thanks for the info, i was about ordering from them but i guess i wont be doing that any longer.The prices seems to be okay though but if the quality is that bad definately there is no need in me placing any order with them.

Dec 11, 2009

i want to order this cheap clothes, but i doubt quality, so want to try both brand fashion with magazine difference is how big. I want to order the brand fashion www.asianfashion4u.com as well, so i advice you try both service then know difference. Afterall different price different quality.

Feb 12, 2010

I TOTALLY AGREE!
    I order this piece of dress and it was 7cm longer in length than what was stated!
    When i asked for refund, they told me that mis-measurements are not considered defects and i cant refund!

Apr 16, 2010

I'm a regular shopper from yesstyle.com and occasionally bought from causewaymall.com because the price is really attractive and quality is good also. Just like last time, i bought from causewaymall. They usually replied and confirm my order on the same day, and provided usefully tracking information among with the order process. Few days later, the parcel arrived and the quality is same as described. I did appreciate their service and clothings quality. For sure, I will shop with them again.

I drop this comment because I really see many unfair comments created by 6ent, who only have one comment and have exact same bad article in other complain website like this. I really doubt it's done by purpose. Fake is no good, 6ent.

Apr 28, 2010

sophy walker of course if you order online you will receive confirmation immediately, you dont sound like a customer, i think you work for them.

Apr 28, 2010

i ordered so much from this online shop but the items are very different from the catalog, the textile used, the design, the embroidery. it also smell so bad that you cannot stand to fit it without washing. the stitches are weak and long, crooked, ripped and looked so weak that you can tear it with your hands.even the prints ont he fabric does not look like what you see in the pictures. now i cant sell the items that i dont even want to wear it myself.
    in general very poor quality, waste of money, the item looks like it costs 1/10th of its price, and i am serious.

• H
      Apr 28, 2010

I ordered $600 clothes from this website. I found the website is lying. The quality of the products are horrible. The price is higher than the U.S. wholesalers. I sent my complain to causewaymall.com. They replied their products are for low end market. That means the clothes are cheap and we shouldn't expect more from their products! What a wonderful reply!

May 08, 2010

I just order like 20 pieces of clothing. At first I thought that the websites prices of the items is too cheap, but my friend insists that we trust the causewaymall websites. The prices don't match the clothes that they have online. I don't really trust the websites and also told my friend who ordering with me, but she disagree with me. I order it but I haven't receive it yet. I discover these comments too late when I already order them. Thanks to my other friend who found these comments. But we'll see how it turns out...

May 17, 2010

I have just placed an order at causewaymall. Silly me, that i ddint check out comments on the internet before. I have had great customer service till now.. but am a bit scared about how everything will turn out! I will update on this website once my clothes arrive.. with links to pictures. I am so sad to read all of this. :(

• G
      May 18, 2010

oh my goodness i was just about to purchase from causeway mall, nut after i talked to my teacher he told me to do a research on the store and thats when i found all this negative comments about causeway mall. im so thankful i didnt purchase anything from that website.. thanks guys!

May 21, 2010

Thanks for the information! I was going to buy too!!! You're my saviors!

• V
      May 21, 2010

I ordered about 30 items form here, when I received them I couldnt beleive the poor quality! you get what you pay for thats for sure! I still placed the items on the shelves at my boutique, and almost all of them are still in the back! UNSOLD! I will never order from them again!

May 24, 2010

Hi.. Ive just rcvd my package frm causeway mall! All the pieces that I ordered were in the package. Their staff were very friendly in helping me out on skype. The package even arrived within 4 days in Europe. I am amazed that they have such bad comments here because as per the price, i think the quality is not bad! The materials used are cheap, but so is the price.

All n all.. i will be ordering frm them again.. because 50 percent fit me so well. Yes, and the rest.. I'll be gving out as gifts to girlfriends.. my mom (some pieces are M/L). No problem in store fr me! :)

Jun 02, 2010

i orderd $235 from www.koreanjapanclothing.com have high price clothing and low price clothing i like their plus size but price is a little bit high

• T
      Jun 13, 2010

aww..i thought causewaymall.com is a good online store and i was about to order.. can you reccommend somehow wholesale korean/japanese clothing online store which has good quality of clothes but not so expensive?i really want to buy.

Jul 09, 2010

I bought a USD278 clothes in causeway mall. Although the goods don’t as good as online picture, it’s reasonable price, especially its party style. Many of my friends said it’s a nice dress in party when I first wore it.
    There is a small defect in the dress, and I tried to complaint to the sales with no expectation. It’s surprised me that the staffs have made a prompt response on my request. And said if I want a full reimbursement, I should send the said dress with my own shipment costs. Of course, I refused to do this, The shipping rate is more expensive than the dress. After this, the staffs offered me a “20% credit points of the dress as redeem in the next orders”.
    I think the quality and the price of the dress is quite reasonable and acceptable. The staff customer services are really appreciated and excellent while comparing to others. I will keep placing order to this store.

• C
      Jul 11, 2010

I think causewaymall is worth the try, but guys i really warn you regarding one website.. www.wholesale-dress.net. please be very careful with your orders because most of the time its out of stock, and how many times did they made a mistake sending out wrong orders to me and dont refund. They really dont refund wrong items, they want you to ship it back to them which is silly right? and you know what they said? that theyll just give out one item as a gift and would be sent along with your next order... so silly me... i paid my new orders... and guess what??? they dint send it! so lets see bowt causewaymall. hopefully they dont do the same thing.

Jul 18, 2010

Before placing an order to Causewaymall, I have found out some negative comments towards Causewaymall. Anyway, I love the clothes of this online shop so much... and try to make an order and see the quality.
    Just received what I have ordered from Causewaymall, 18 out of 20 are good. The other 2 pcs are too small for me! Ooh… it’s my fault as I forgot to check with the description of the dresses. But the website states that there will be no refund for size issue. However, the quality is beyond my expectation as I have bought from other low-price online shops which are not good… Lastly, I have given the 2 dresses to my friends who like them so much. And they have become the fans of this store.. haha..
    To advise, due to some dresses are small and they are in one size only, we have to pay attention to the description. Otherwise, the dresses will be gifts to your friend … upset …

Jul 22, 2010

Does anyone know if Koreanjapanclothing.com is a scam website?
    Cuzz, I was thinking of purchasing clothes but Im not so sure if its worth it?

Jul 26, 2010

Hi..

I also buy from this causewaymall last time.
    The quality really SUCK... I only take 1times. and never buy from them anymore. SUCK... SUCK...

Jul 30, 2010

Try this website:http://www.koreanjapanclothing.com

• R
      Aug 03, 2010

I have placed 4 orders from causewaymall. I think causewaymall is a good online shop as their customer service is good and the clothing quality is similar with the picture. I love this shop^^

• Y
      Aug 04, 2010

I was planning on buying some clothes from causewaymall.com and a few days before buying them i looked at this site and i saw alot of bad comments. I email the site and they were helpful. So I placed an order to the site. The clothes were good quality. i think the site is deffinatly not a scam and am going to keep shopping there. if i were you i wouldn't listen to these bad comments. my clothes came on time and they were very nice looking.

Aug 05, 2010

After placing my order I still couldn't believe everything to be true, that clothes would be that cheap. Then I went to a few sites and I read some poor reviews. This actually scared me a bit because I was spending close to $200 dollars on causewaymall.com. I waited patiently to see for myself. And I have to say I absolutely loved everything. I was so thankful.

Aug 10, 2010

if you want to buy korean fashion clothing, i suggest you must try this website:http://www.koreanjapanclothing.com.i ordered 51pcs before, i very happy the quality is very good and price is cheaper than Similar website

Oct 05, 2010

I'd ordered 12pcs from Causewaymall.com last month, I found that their delivery is fast, goods are really Cute and their service quality really impressed me.. although it was not in live support, but their CS was nice and truly helpful to handle my order through emails(there's some problem shopping items to my country), and most importantly they did what they said and keep their promise. I've received my clothes and they surprised me! Although they are not in delicate quality, but what I recvd, under this price range, are over my expectation! I'm in middle size and out of these 12pcs, 9pcs fit me well! I'm too shy to show my dressing to causewaymall's facebook, but I'd love to share it here =) The best one so far~

• B
      Oct 05, 2010

I also wish I had read all these comments before. The shop is a fraud, they do such a terrible unprofessional business.

You have to order $100+ worth of clothes in order to fulfill the $40 delivery fee (15items) - I am currently waiting for my items to arrive but also in the midst of a drama. I am not expecting quality as you get what you pay for. I bought with 2 other friends as one order but I will NEVER suggest ANYONE to buy from them EVER.

after I paid the whole 13 pieces of clothes I ordered, they tell me 6 of them are "out of stock" even on the website it says its available. Rather than getting the money back, you have to replace them. You have no choice so you do even you cant find the ones you really want. But we patiently seledcted.

Then I received a confirmation email saying the shipping has been completed. So I was looking fwd to, excited. THEN they send me another email saying one item is OUT OF THE STOCK (again) AFTER they have sent me the confirmation email for the shipment. And they said that the money they owe will be redeemed for the next future shopping.

The amount is only $8 but I can not believe they told me that an item is out of the stock and that item has been canceled from my order AFTER informing all 13 pieces have been shipped. I asked for replacement and to be delivered but they wont. They would only redeem as the next credit for the future shopping or refund via paypal but the handling Charge from paypal I HAVE TO PAY.

Terrible business and a fraud. I suggest everyone NOT TO BUY FROM causewaymall unless you want to waste your money.

• C
      Oct 05, 2010

I bought USD368 clothings. Their Customer Service is doing really good, and also with their high quality products. Futhermore, there are three free gifts (e.g. necklace and rings) go along with the order. I love it very much! Causewaymall is a wonderful online shop. I will place an order soon.

• R
      Oct 06, 2010

I'm just going to re-order from them but a bit hesitated after seeing your exp.. but well, since my 1st order(made 18 Aug) came pretty on time(arrived at 3 Sept), shipping cost was not horrible($5x to Mexico for 18 pcs), and the clothes are not bad relative to other wholesalers(I've more worse exp before :( ), so it's OK to me. My process was, I've ordered 18 items and 3 of them were out-stock, so I replaced another 2 and canceled 1.. well it's ok to me, cox every wholesalers hv out-stock, the point I valued is that they were telling me the truth, no hiding or tricks, so at least I could ask my frds to replace for out-stock in advance, and make sure the delivery was on time. For the refund, as I've been forced to keep credit on seller's account at other online shops, so I took the option of refund this time.. and my remaining dollars hv backed to my PayPal account last month.

Well to me, I've brought from 4ever21 and urbanwalka b4, I would say it's hard to compare their service with these famous online retailers, the 2nd one hv excellent service, delicate packaging, free delivery etc etc, becox their selling prices hv already included them.. and for those wholesalers, I'd value more on product quality and integrity, cox I'm purchasing from them mainly for business purpose, and I've spent so enough money for the useless items from diff wholesalers these years, and there're so much tricks everywhere online, like CS turning your refund case into loops, ignore your email asking about delivery, hv sent you a wrong item but ask you to pay for it, or the sawing and fitting of the items just don't make sense(very transparental, too short to fit a petite..etc) that made the wearers look cheap. I rather spend smart on quality, and get what I finally paid for, at least I dare to send the unsold item as gift to frd rather than throwing into rubbish bin.

I'm neutral to this.. I think this site is suitable for ppl who's looking for cheap items with OK quality, but not for ppl who's looking for delicate items and service. Well diff ppl hv diff demand, its depend on what you want.

Reena

Oct 07, 2010

I would like to buy from Causewaymall again as the clothing quality are good and their service is good as well. The sales are very friendly and helpful. I have a lot of questions to ask the sales in MSN. She replied me quickly that made me felt very happy. Sure, I will place an order from them soon.

• E
      Oct 08, 2010

I’m so lucky that I just received my order. All of them are in good condition. I think their services are really good. Thumbs up!

• V
      Oct 12, 2010

I am so surprised to read there are so many negative comments in Causewaymall.com. Their products and service are good as I placed an order in this online shop.

• D
      Oct 28, 2010

Its weird how the positive comments are no written in proper English...

• N
      Nov 02, 2010

I make several orders in causewaymall. The products're very eye-catching. I placed a new one order in this shop again. I hope I can receive good quality clothing soon^^

• 1
      Nov 11, 2010

I've ordered from causewaymall many times, about 5 times? & each time I have ordered over 15 pieces of clothing. The people running customer service, didn't have the best English, but I could understand it..in a way. But they are usually helpful. Also, the quality of the clothing were either okay or good. I haven't actually received any 'bad' quality clothing. Yes, sometimes the colours are different from the pictures but keep in mind it's on the internet and also everyone has different monitors (everything always looks better on the internet, LOL). But overall my opinion, causewaymall is a good site. This whole thing with negative comments & all, makes the online store look really bad because all the bad reviews are put together.

So yeah, I've had good experiences with Causewaymall.

• E
      Nov 14, 2010

I want to share my shopping experience here. Just completed my order from with causewaymall. My friends and I picked some of the causal dresses and the blouses are very nice. It’s a useful online shop.

Nov 15, 2010

this mall sucks. the pictures look better than what the clothing really is. It is a rip off!!! the quality is super poor, out of 20 pieces I only kept 2.

• T
      Jan 11, 2011

I recently just purchased from causewaymall.com. One of my gfs found the site and /old me about it. I placed an order on 01/05/11. It shipped from Hong Kong on 01/06/1. It arrived to the US by 01/07/11 and was undergoing customs. I was mainly afraid the customs fee would be an outrageous price (since I was browsing online for shipments from China to the US and customs fees). My package arrived at my local post office on 01/10/11. I went to pick it up, no hassle and to my surprise, no customs fee. I was also surprised how quickly it arrived in the United States. I did pay $60 for shipping, but it delivered fast and I didn't have to pay any Customs.

I brought the items home and each dress or shirt was individually packaged. When I opened them, they smelled liked China. If you've never been there, then you don't know what I'm talking about. Every time I buy clothes, when I'm in China, it has this very distinct scent. It washes out, but it's expected. Some items had tags on them and some didn't, but it didn't really bother me. I know they are a wholesale company that sells to various stores and the stores will put their own tags and labeling on them. When you get the clothes, wash them (hand wash) or in a laundry net for delicates.

I ordered 20 pieces of clothes (dresses and shirts) and a pair of shoes (heels). I'm a small petite Asian woman so I didn't have any problems with the clothing fitting. All their one sizes are small. I did make the mistake of purchasing a silk like top that doesn't really stretch. I couldn't get it over my bust. So one out of 14, not so bad.

The quality was just what I expected for $5/ea item. Some of the threading from the stitching was left on and hanging, but it doesn't hinder any of the seams from ripping. Just don't rip the threading out if you see it. You'll have to cut it. If you know about mass produced sewing, you know that it's a quick job, not that polished, but an easy fix. After the extra threads have been cut, the product doesn't look any different from something I'd purchase from Fashion Q or Forever 21.

I buy a lot of clothes...a lot of cheap clothes because I know womens fashions are changing from day to day. Also, if I ruin the clothes in any way, it's not a loss if I have to throw it away. You have to understand that you are purchasing clothes from $5-$8/ea, you're probably going to get something that's worth $5-$8 or less. I hate getting disappointed when I spend over $20 on a shirt from Forever 21 and it falls apart in the wash or something happens to it. If I paid $5 for it then it wouldn't be such a loss.

The pair of shoes I bought were super cute. They are a snake skin print in black and a high heel. They are size 36 and I'm techincally a 34 or 35 (size 5 in womens), but I make them fit with some shoe inserts or padding. The snake skin print and the inside of the shoe aren't as thick as I thought it would be. Since it's thin, it may have chances of ripping apart. These aren't the kind of shoes I'd wear every day, so I'm not that concerned about it. They're still super cute and I only paid $10 for them!

My advice, if you purchase from Causewaymall.com, do read the description of the article of clothing you are buying. If it says cotton or spandex or a stretchy material, then you'll be fine. Everything should fit if you're a petite or small woman because it stretches. Most of the dresses have zippers or elastic for easy dressing. If it's anything that doesn't stretch, like silk, don't buy it. I made the mistake of buying one and I couldn't pull it over my bust. Overall, I had the best experience at shopping at Causewaymall.com and will definitely do it again soon. I like that I can buy a lot of clothes all at once for cheap and not have to buy or go out and do shopping.

Mar 09, 2011

oh no! I placed my order with them about a week ago and sent them money thru western union (which they've picked up already) and suddenly I can not get in contact with any rep and I can't access their website. I am starting to have a gut feeling this might be a SCAM!!! I guess there isn't anything I can do since they've already picked up the money...

Mar 09, 2011

ms. allison hudson, i'm also having the same difficulty