Caterpillar / Stay away

The date above is not the date, but close to it.

I had a reman 3208 put in my motor home, it was done in Little Rock Arkansas. I paid 13, 000 plus for this oil dripping, burning and leaking engine.

All the parts that should have been on it were not on it. From day one when i got out of Little Rock, it was going through oil. CAt keeps saying to me it is not enough oil lost for them to want to take it apart or put another engine. I think, when I am going through a gallon of oil for 308 miles thats a lot. CAT has taken the money from a pensioned Veteran and refuses to stand buy the warranty of that engine. CAT only suppresses me on it and I am a disable veteran and have say to them that. I have PTSD. They got my veterans pension money and now do not want to fix the motor. I had a feeling that they would do this pass my warranty time, maybe causing me to pay the labor at my expense. SHAME on you CATERPILLAR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS.

Tr

Comments

• Am
      29th of Mar, 2011
    Caterpillar - efficiency
    near east financial corporation
    Ethiopia

Why the D9R track type tractor imported through your company in 2009 faild to work at least for one month continually?