Cash Call / illegal collection procedures

they are calling all times of day. hundreds of time during the day. they are calling references and saying that they want to talk to me about a job interview. they are calling references several times harassing them.

Comments

Da
  3rd of Dec, 2007

Cashcall.com, formal name, Cash Call, Inc. is notorious. Just log into labbb.org, which is the Los Angeles Better Business Bureau under the zip code of 92708 and check their customer complaints. Between Sept. 07 and 12/3/07 they have had from 563 complaints and on 12/3/07, their complaints have grown to 767. It's only a matter of time before action is taken.

Da
  30th of May, 2008

Most of the people who work there are n i g g e r s.

Fr
  9th of Mar, 2009

I hate Cash Call. They're horrible people! They're nice to you when you first apply but once you've signed that fu***** contract, they will stalk and harrass you. I feel sorry for anyone who falls into their trap. Especially those who sign up for a mortgage loan! God help all these people. The government should shut that hell hole down!!!

Hb
  14th of May, 2010

I had a loan with cash call that I was unable to pay due to entering into alcoholic rehabilitation at a residential recovery home in January of 2008. I resided in that facility until May of 2009 at which time I entered into a sober living residence (at which I currently reside). I just received a letter at my place of employment from Greater California Financial Services Legal Dept. stating they attempted to collect this debt on September 1, 2009. (I never received any notification). They claim they will take legal action within 10 days of the date of the letter (May 10, 2010) unless payment is made. Someone from their firm called the owner of my place of employment last week stating they were going to garnish my wages. I am very upset as I cannot afford to pay the $6, 055.97 they claim I owe. (The original loan was for $5, 000.00 in 2005/2006). I am now just barely getting on my feet after being unemployed from November of 2007 through March 2009. If contact is made with my employer by them again I risk losing my job. Please let me know if anyone else has been able to fight these people. The interest they are charging is outrageous and I am at my wits end.