Cart Pay / Payment gateway cheaters

1 not yet resolveMUMBAI, India

Hi Everyone, Before you deal with this company ( Cart pay ) just think 100 times, BECAUSE I have very bad experience with this cheaters, they in start call us 100 times and when you get account and when you put sale they stop answering you, They will hold your account with unnecessary things, I had put more then 8 thousand dollars and its been now more then 7 months and i have not got a single penny, When i try to call their people I am getting no response, The girl who talk to me who work with them name as Richa was so polite in start and now when i am trying to call her number it is showing wrong Number, This company for sure gonna be in big trouble if they will not release my money, I already started talking with my lawyer to file a case against them Because we have all proofs about how they cheat everyone, If anyone need my help or want to join to file a case againt this company then plz email me on [email protected]

Lets see if this frauds reply to my final warning email and if they dont they gonna pay for it .

VISHAL NIGAM
[protected]

• Updated by vishal nigam, Aug 01, 2017

Cart pay solution is fraud company . They had ran away with my 9 thousand us diollars, they are fake payment gateway provider . My company name is liza tech solution and we had suffer with this fraud company name as cart pay.

Vi