Carlton Pools / Don't do business with them
Carlton tries to bully people into their contracts. They put contingent upon financing, you get denied and they try to not let you out of the contract, as well as trying to tell you can not build with any other company for two years. Who are they to tell someone what they can do with their own money on their own property, just because of being denied for credit.
Other people have told me horror stories, like they designed their pool wrong and tried to make them pay an extra $10, 000! For their mistake. Also, it took them 4 months to build their pool, so they did not even get to enjoy it for the first summer.
More Carlton Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Carlton Pools - Consumer beware! 
- Carlton Pools - Stay away from them 
- Carlton Pools - Poor construction issues 
- Carlton Pools - Our horror story 
- Carlton Pools - Worst ever 
- Carlton Pools - Does not stand behind their product
- Carlton Pools - Bad concrete
- Carlton Pools - Worst service ever
- Carlton Pools - Poor relationship
- Carlton Pools - Pool construction