Carlton Pools / Stay away from them

If I was in the hospital dying with cancer and Carlton said they had the cure I would pass on having them implement the remedy. This outfit can't do anything right and the owner doesn't even care.

Installing a pool is a multi step process; and they screwed up ever step

I suspect the Carlton motto is "Why do it right the first time with professionals when you can employ ###s and have them do things that only escapees from a nut house would do.

My pet dogs are smarter than the Carlton crew and management combined and the piece of crap owner doesn't have a single desire to make you a satisfied customer.

Va

Comments

• Se
      29th of May, 2008

Carlton Pools in PA built our pool 3.5 uyears ago. The tiles on the Hot tub are falling off. Of course the warranity was for three years, and our pool has been running for 3.5 years. What a scam.
    We are not rich people, and this pool was a major investiment for us We thought we picked a good company. Think twice before you pick Carlton. If thing are going wrong in this short of time, what will our pool be like in ten years when we will just be paying off the pool loan. I AM VERY UNHAPPY