Career Solutions / Not a Real Job Advertised-Product Sales

1 Addison, TX, United States Review updated:

Someone named "Jessica" called me about a job that I applied to on Career Builder and asked me to interview with someone at JP Morgan. When I asked about the requirements of the position and the salary range it seemed to throw her off. She started backpedaling. Thank god for this site and [redacted] because I now see what it is all about. It seems that there is nothing but underpaying jobs, sneaky recruiters, and people selling something to job seekers on Career Builder. At first, I thought she said Texas Career Solutions, which I remembered meeting with. I tried looking them up, and the telephone number for them is not registered to Career Solutions. The state has a Career Solutions Unlimited listed on their entity search but an internet site has that business closed. I got a real hinky feeling about it all. But, this is another company called Career Solutions and evidently they don't really have a job available for JP Morgan. Why do some people lie when the truth is so easy to find out? I'd bet I have met with just about every company selling a service. I just need to find someone who can actually get me hired without it bankrupting me. If anyone knows of an opening in IT, my specialties are .net development (i know, strange for a woman), C#, C++, C+, Agile, Waterfall, and many others.

Comments

• Kj
      22nd of Jun, 2012

I had the same experience with Career Solutions located in the Williams Tower of Houston, TX. I can personally vouch for the legitimacy of these complaints. This company has a bad reputation by their former clients. There is not one single positive review by anyone anywhere on the internet when I wrote this complaint. Do your own research and you will come to the same conclusion as me - SCAM!!!