Career Solutions / Employment Scam

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Got a call from someone at Career Solutions wanting to have me come to their offices. They made it sound like they had a real position available but then I found out it was just the same people who I met with at another company called ARE who asked me for $7, 000 after telling me the entire office voted unanimously to take me on as a client. I know that companies have to be paid from their work but do you have to treat people like idiots at a used car lot. Voted Unanimously? What a crock!. Soon after that meeting, apparently, they moved, or went out of business at the old location and started fresh again at a new location with another new name I wonder how many people they left in the lurch after collecting their money. Seriously, people.

Mb

Comments

• Kj
      22nd of Jun, 2012

I had the same experience with Career Solutions located in the Williams Tower of Houston, TX. I can personally vouch for the legitimacy of these complaints. This company has a bad reputation by their former clients. There is not one single positive review by anyone anywhere on the internet when I wrote this complaint. Do your own research and you will come to the same conclusion as me - SCAM!!!