Career Experts / Resume` service my Eye!

1 OR, United States

SISTER Mary Joseph indeed. After I turned this company down, they instead offered me a job to answer their thousands of emails. I opened up all the downloaded info they sent, that I am supposed to send out to other victims - every single letter is just a form they use over and over. Whereas I might at some time in my life consult with a resume` service to improve the looks of my resume`, this "company" does not represent itself as a resume` service until AFTER the flattering letter and promises to put you in front of potential employers ONCE YOU PAY THEM FOR THE RESUME` service. If they were to advertise that from the very beginning, it might be ok. Instead, they sell false hope. I am willing to bet that they really Do get thousands of resumes that they cannot keep up with, collect what money they can, then when very few to nobody is getting a job, they probably shut down and reopen under a different name. I am SO SICK of all the scams on craigslist, and the internet. There are many employment agencies all over town, too, that charge the applicant, and I always wonder if they are scams. Until the economy gets better, finding a real job will be tough- making scams like this look so good. Don't fall for Career Experts- they have yet to prove anything to me other than they do not disclose they are a resume service up front, and then they try to highjack your money before providing any service, I doubt there even IS a service. I got the exact same letter as the other poster listed above.