Care.com / termination for no reason
I have been with care.com for around a year now. I recently upgraded to a premium membership and things were going fine. Well yesterday I responded to a women who needed help with cleaning and organizing. She stated she was going through a divorce and needed someone who was non judgmental. I told her I would love to help her and I completely understood where she was coming from, being divorced myself. Today I got an email from care.com saying my services had been terminated...WHAT ???? No explanation, no anything. I also recently had my background check done again, since it was about to expire. I had been with them for, like I said a year, and haven't done anything to worry about. I don't understand. Talk about a slap in the face ! As someone said earlier, I don't care about your policies. If I haven't done anything and I have been a good client, then why not give me an explanation ? What is there to hide ? Then to find out they will let people who I have corresponded with know of my termination ? What am I supposed to tell them, they just decided to dump me for no reason ? Please...give me a break, when did common courtesy go out the window. I will definitely be one of the ones contacting BBB and anyone else I can think of. If they can't have the decency to tell why they let me go, then they aren't decent enough to do business with ! And please no responses from care.com. If you couldn't tell me by now, I don't want to hear it ! There is no excuse for plain rudeness, policy or no policy !
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - service promised not provided 
- Care.com - account termination for no reason
- Care.com - permanently deleted my account without notice
- Care.com - deleted account & unethical-treatment
- Care.com - termination of account with no reason after they took my payment.
- Care.com - can't close account