Care.com / bad practices and service
We were looking for a nanny to help out with our daughter so I signed up with Care.com and ran an ad. At first, things went well. We got some applicants and were in the process of scheduling interviews. Then one day, I went to sign in and couldn't. I sent a message to them and received a generic response stating that my account had been terminated. They had just taken money out of my account so it wasn't like I didn't pay for the service. I wrote them back and asked them to give me a reason and a refund. They wouldn't - only gave a regurgitation of their policy that states they can cancel your account at any time without warning. I really don't care what their 'policy' states. They took my money and then cancelled me for no reason. It also angers me that they don't even have a phone number listed anywhere so that I could talk to an actual person. It is just bad business.
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - service promised not provided 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - account termination for no reason
- Care.com - permanently deleted my account without notice
- Care.com - deleted account & unethical-treatment
- Care.com - termination of account with no reason after they took my payment.
- Care.com - can't close account