Care.com / refusal to provide service
I signed up with Care.com so that I could post a position for a nanny. I submitted my job description and it got rejected, presumably because I used bullets instead of full sentences (I think). I resubmitted and it got rejected again, but customer service didn't know why. They stated they would look into and get back to me but have not. So I have paid foa subscription that they will not all me to use.
This is not a good business.
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing
- Care.com - no service received, took my money and canceled my account without cause or explanation