Care.com / refusal to provide service

MA, United States Review updated:

I signed up with Care.com so that I could post a position for a nanny. I submitted my job description and it got rejected, presumably because I used bullets instead of full sentences (I think). I resubmitted and it got rejected again, but customer service didn't know why. They stated they would look into and get back to me but have not. So I have paid foa subscription that they will not all me to use.

This is not a good business.

Comments

• Gi
      26th of Mar, 2012

Hi and thanks for your feedback. Without looking at your account, I can not give you a definitve reason why your account has not been approved yet. With that being said, I do apoloze for the lack of help you have received so far from our Member Care team. If you would like us to take another look at your account, feel free to email us at [protected]@care.com. Just make sure to use the subject: ATTN: Kristen, so it will be directed to me.

Kristen
    Care.com MemberCare Representative

• Mo
      22nd of May, 2012

I believe the whole site is a scam. i have applied for several positions over the past year and had yet to receive any replies.I am about ready to file a report with the BBB.