Care.com — membership
The membership subscription was hidden in fine print and hardly visible.. I paid in full and in advance for a 3 month only subscription so why would Care.com assume it would be okay to continually bill me and default my billing to monthly auto renew like a magazine or gym membership? . This is not upfront, clear and transparent billing its underhanded, deceptive and illegal billing.
The background checks are a disgraceful display of negligence with most caregivers I interviewed had a charge of theft drugs or dpi when I ran their name yet Care.com cleared each one with their systems background check.
The customer service was disrespectful, uninformative ringing off boilerplate lipservice in a show tune manner.
This is the worst business model in modern history and a viloation of Americans rights, safety and ethics. Care.com should be shut down by the federal trade commission but like most educated criminals they pay them off as well as the BBB with membership fees and kickbacks to look the other way..Children have died and no one CARES
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - childcare babysitting
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing