Care.comemployer complaint

I accepted a job for a woman named Jill. I was under the impression that I would be doing housework, however when I arrived I was put in the backyard for yard work along with equipment I didn't know how to use. After I had made a mistake which was using their ant killer improperly and putting it all over the yard I was forced to scrub the poison out of the ground with wet paper towels. All of the poison made me break out in hives and start itching a burning.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Frisco, COI was not paid for the 2 hours I was crawling around in poison and being burnt by the sun and then told that every move I had made that day was being watched by her police officer husband who was on his way home to survey the work. I was also told to sign a contract(I'm 17 not 18) saying that I was paid for my service. I'm not looking for the money I wasn't paid. I'm simply wondering if she had broken any care.com rules by over working me and making me landscape when she had hired me saying I was going to be cleaning her house.

Ma