Captain D's / bad service

1 1656 E Stone DrKingsport, TN, United States Review updated:

Big food mix up in customers. The lady tried to give what she thought was mine to someone else. Then when I told her it wasn't mine either because it had been there way too long she told the cook "he said it's been here too long" with a hateful voice. I then told her to keep the money and could I have a comment card. I was told NO!. On the way to my car a lady YELLED at me that I would get my food. I told her to keep the money and then when I was at my car she YELLED again and gave me my money back. I will NEVER ho there again.

Va

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009

I live in House Springs, Mo. I visit Captain D's once or twice weekly. The service is very good and the servers are kind and courteous. I only have one complaint. Captain D's needs a cooking lesson on how to cook rice, the rice is never fully cooked, tasteless and nasty. I love rice, but, I cannot eat your rice. Cook the rice where it is edible or take it off the menu. You serve the rice with every meal. Get with it or forget it.

• Di
      14th of Jul, 2016

Bobby Crowell publicly stated racist comments on Facebook and to several black customers. He has posted under several statuses how he doesn't want blacks in his stores in Valley and Opelika, Alabama. He is causing you you to lose valuable revenue in these areas. Thank you.

• We
      14th of Jul, 2016

Just checked out the facebook page... I thought you meant the owner made the comments and I just read it was an employee who has now lost his job who made the comments. Yet, ridiculous people like you obviously keep trying to stir the pot. No wonder your country has so many problems. Can't you find something more productive to do with your time than be malicious and try to keep trouble brewing?! GROW UP!