Captain D's / bad service

1656 E Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN, United States Review updated:

Big food mix up in customers. The lady tried to give what she thought was mine to someone else. Then when I told her it wasn't mine either because it had been there way too long she told the cook "he said it's been here too long" with a hateful voice. I then told her to keep the money and could I have a comment card. I was told NO!. On the way to my car a lady YELLED at me that I would get my food. I told her to keep the money and then when I was at my car she YELLED again and gave me my money back. I will NEVER ho there again.

• Ms Susan's Response, Mar 06, 2019

*employees WAS NOT FRIENDLy

Va

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009

I live in House Springs, Mo. I visit Captain D's once or twice weekly. The service is very good and the servers are kind and courteous. I only have one complaint. Captain D's needs a cooking lesson on how to cook rice, the rice is never fully cooked, tasteless and nasty. I love rice, but, I cannot eat your rice. Cook the rice where it is edible or take it off the menu. You serve the rice with every meal. Get with it or forget it.

• Di
      14th of Jul, 2016

Bobby Crowell publicly stated racist comments on Facebook and to several black customers. He has posted under several statuses how he doesn't want blacks in his stores in Valley and Opelika, Alabama. He is causing you you to lose valuable revenue in these areas. Thank you.

• We
      14th of Jul, 2016

Just checked out the facebook page... I thought you meant the owner made the comments and I just read it was an employee who has now lost his job who made the comments. Yet, ridiculous people like you obviously keep trying to stir the pot. No wonder your country has so many problems. Can't you find something more productive to do with your time than be malicious and try to keep trouble brewing?! GROW UP!

• Qu
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Order completely wrong
    Kansas City
    Missouri
    CAPTAINDS.COM

I placed an order for fish, shrmp and crab cake meal and seaside fish and shrimp meal with extra fish. When I got home and checked my order I had received 6 pieces of fish ..No shrimp or crab cakes. This is totally ridiculous. Called the location and no one answered the phone. Location #3619 order #0211 date 7/18/18

• Na
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Deluxe Seafood Platter & Fish and Chicken Meal
    Columbus
    Georgia

The food that was fried had a particular bad taste. The chicken was fried so hard it was like eating hard skins. I paid 19$ for some food that needed to be trashed. Please have theses people change they grease and take a sense of work value to do the job correctly.

15th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Cole Slaw
    Birmingham
    Alabama

I was eating my food and found a metal piece in my coleslaw. It was not a little metal piece but a long one that I could have choked on or been seriously injured from. Also, the hushpuppies were not done.

• Me
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - capton ds in bluefild wv
    Bluefield
    West Virginia

You're flounder is not what you adverise the dinner the 2 pieces I got were hard and small when I told the person about it all they did was give me another small piece You advertise 2 big pieces why did they treat me so bad if you don't give what you advertise then why do it

• Ms
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Horrible Service
    Pensacola
    Florida

Every visit to the Fairfield location in Pensacola, Florida there is horrible customer service, food not being out in a timely manner and I receive the wrong order EVERY TIME!! I was over charged and instead of being given my change, I received additional food items not asked for and the order is STILL incorrect

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Jackson Ms Woodrow Wilson
    Jackson
    Mississippi

Terrible customer service. Food was old tasting and cold. I called the store back after I left to complain about my order. Never got a answer.

• Ta
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Macon ga

My family and i went to captain ds on yesterday may1 around 8. The employees was rude about rushing my order. I then heard a male in the back saying "IF THEY DONT WANNA ORDER NOTHING HELL GO HOME". Thats was very rude and i want be back.

• Ca
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Captain D's - My service
    Mobile
    Alabama

The employees were very rude while ordering at the captain D's on government st.My food was horrible and hard.

• Da
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Jacksonville

Captain D's 3378
    order #0210

Went inside to place my order. Waited approx 3o min. Went to the counter to find out what the problem was. They told me . ooops it didn't go on the screen. They printed a receipt. They took my money. But it didn't go on the screen. WHATEVER

10th of Sep, 2018
    Captain D's - Great little fish sandwich
    Panama City
    Florida

My sandwich was full of mold I had ate almost half the sandwich before I realized something wasn't right

• St
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Captain D's - The store personnel
    Dayton
    Iowa

My high school student has been working at the Captain D's in Kettering Oh and she has a manager that is extremely inappropriate. He curses her, makes sexual suggestions toward her and other female employees. And makes culturely insensitive commits about her forign last name. This man needs to go.

• Mr
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Captain D's - customer service rude af!!!
    Tupelo
    Mississippi

This [censored] was a straight up smart ass! We will never spend another penny at captain dicks anymore!

• Gt
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    Decatur
    Alabama

I went to Captain D's and ordered a salad as my side. I got home and the tomatoes had fuzzy mold on them. I was so sick after I saw it. I didn't even want to finish my meal!! I wondered what else was old that I was eating. I think you should check food regularly when serving the public. This is unacceptable! I will never eat there again!

• Ly
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Captain D's - The overall experience!
    portsmouth
    New Hampshire

I visited the Portsmouth Virginia location on September 15

• Cr
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Captain D's - Product offer in mail flyer
    Chattanooga
    Tennessee

You have had this Crispy Flounder meal 4.99 before in the Chattanooga Tennessee area.

Ever time I order this meal the staff say we don't offer that meal.

If you supply the mail flyer in the area you should offer the meal.

It's a great meal. I have had it before years ago when the same flyer was offered in the Chattanooga area.

• Kb
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Captain D's - Found what looks like a insect leg in my food.
    Forest Park

order food Captain ds Fish and shrimp on 7/27/2017 at 11:39
    While eating my food i stumble across what appears to be a insect leg.
    I called the area director haven't received a return call. store number 3331

• To
    Captain D's - Service was good I have only one complaint
    Newport
    Delaware

This is complaint of no captain ds in NEWPORT tn. Make it happen now

Captain D's - The fried fish
    Jacksonville
    Florida

I witnessed an employee named Charles Williams Deas 3rd stealing food every day he works he never pays for anything and I'm also an employee and would like to remain anonymous

• Pa
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Captain D's - Wait time in drive thru
    Pell city
    Alabama

Sitting in drive thru for approx 12 mins.

• Br
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Pikeville
    Kentucky

I bought 4 2 piece catfish meals and 2 big fish sandwich meals none of the fish was done it was very soggy and not edible I called the store and they was very rude. I'm out money in food that I couldn't eat

4th of Nov, 2018
    Captain D's - Very rude poor service
    Memphis
    Tennessee

Throwing food arguing in front of customers cashier tyteyra in manager lashella bad attitude refused to give corporate number my food was thrown in bag it was ghetto poor hygiene no hair nets long nails In I would never look forward to returning there again store number 354866

• Ki
    Nashville
    Arkansas

The Dickerson road. Location it smells. It dirty and the customer service is horrible. It's one manger that has orange hair is so ghetto. She's always outside in her car employees have to go get her when she comes in she's on her phone.

• Vp
    Captain D's - Cold, chewy fries with slow service
    Petersburg
    Virginia

Came through drive thru 4/11 12 at approximately 3:30pm and received cold, chewy fries and the service was slow. Also did not put condiments in bag after I asked twice. Charged correctly though!! This not the first time my fries were nasty!

• Da
    Captain D's - Customer service
    Statesboro
    Georgia

In Statesboro Georgia Captain D's employees are Rude and RACIST as HELL toward white disabled Veterans.

• La
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Byram MississippiByram

I ordered crab top tillapia from captain d'a in Byram and as I was eating my food I noticed a long strand of hair cooked in my tilapia. I was so disgusted that I had already ate some when I noticed that. And to call back and tell a manager and said oh sorry we don't wear hair nets is even more disgusting.

• Ra
    Captain D's - Rice and fish dinner almost 8 dollars
    Mobile alabaman

ATT: Chaptain D Boss Last mo got over cook fish rice mix done and raw, call was told my name be in book i went today and told didnt have my name people looking at im over it i work across street all if us eat thete 4 ar 6 times a week .

• El
    Captain D's - Waiting for so long
    Fruitland park
    Florida

I am here at the captain ds in Leesburg fl and have been waiting literally for almost an hour in drive thru i can't believe this something needs to be done about this please.

• Me
    Captain D's - Unprofessionalism
    Springdale
    Arkansas

15 min wait in the drivethru while employee set on her phone. Very unprofessional. Not to mention germs transferred to my order from her nasty phone.

• Ka
    Arab

General manager, Maddison Bell
    Extremely unfriendly and rude.
    Took order incorrectly, then argued about what was ordered.

• Ok
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Captain D's - Ms.Brown
    Charlotte
    Iowa

Was very rude and disrespectful didnt give me a chance to order my food without trying to put me out i have witnesses

• Md
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Captain D's - Customer service
    Muncie
    Indiana
    captainds.com

The Captain D's Seafood, located: 1010 E Mcgalliard Rd, MUNCIE, IN 47303, needs an all-out overhaul when it comes to the "main" employees who work not only the drive-thru, but the ones who are supposed to be giving friendly customer service inside.

My family and I went through drive-thru yesterday (Dec. 9) and we were treated very rudely

• Be
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Captain D's Forest Hill Texas - Gift Cards
    6554 Forest Hill Dr.
    Forest Hill Texas

I eat there very often and when I want to purchase a gift card for family and friends there is always something wrong with the gift card or to try and process it. Why is that?
    Have the cards already been process?
    My Mom loves Captain D's so every Christmas I try to get her one so she can use it throughout The year. It's not to far from her home.

• El
      22nd of Jan, 2019
    Captain D's - No coupon

This is not really a complaint. My boyfriend and myself were getting a free dinner on our Birthday for years. His birthday was in May, and he got a coupon for one free dinner. My Birthday just pass on December 27th, and have not received my coupon yet?

From Elevyn

• Ka
      22nd of Jan, 2019
    Captain D's - food service
    newark ohio
    newark
    California

I have been to captain D's many times. A few times now like today, i found hair in my food. The fish was over season an not hot. the rice was over cooked. The restaurant floors have food on it. I sat down on a wet seat. I am more consern that who ever is cooking the food is not wearing a hat. Not healthy to eat there

• Ca
      23rd of Jan, 2019
    Captain D's - Monica
    Newnan
    Georgia

When we came into captain Ds to dine in and eat tonight and we didn't get what we ordered as seen, Monica was upset and cursed at us on the way out and I called up there and shes arguing back in forth, refusal to give names and corporate number and also hanging up the phone rudely.

-CarLeehaJones

• Lj
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Captain D's - Rude man
    Morristown
    Tennessee

At the captain d's in Morristown, Tennessee there is a old man who works on the weekend. He is so flirty with every woman and can not keep his hands off them including my mother. He is disgusting and I can't stand seeing him. He needs to be fired ASAP. I will not eat there knowing he still works there ever again

• Ti
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Captain D's - Malt vinegar bottles
    Skyland boulevard, tuscaloosa, al

Every bottle in the restaurant was this dirty and molded. See attached photo. If I had not already paid I would have left. Ate my fish with out the vinegar, the whole purpose of going to Captain D's! Very disappointed.
    I hope all your restaurants aren't this unattended!
    [protected]@yahoo.com