Captain D's / bad service

1 1656 E Stone DrKingsport, TN, United States Review updated:

Big food mix up in customers. The lady tried to give what she thought was mine to someone else. Then when I told her it wasn't mine either because it had been there way too long she told the cook "he said it's been here too long" with a hateful voice. I then told her to keep the money and could I have a comment card. I was told NO!. On the way to my car a lady YELLED at me that I would get my food. I told her to keep the money and then when I was at my car she YELLED again and gave me my money back. I will NEVER ho there again.

Va

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009

I live in House Springs, Mo. I visit Captain D's once or twice weekly. The service is very good and the servers are kind and courteous. I only have one complaint. Captain D's needs a cooking lesson on how to cook rice, the rice is never fully cooked, tasteless and nasty. I love rice, but, I cannot eat your rice. Cook the rice where it is edible or take it off the menu. You serve the rice with every meal. Get with it or forget it.

• Di
      14th of Jul, 2016

Bobby Crowell publicly stated racist comments on Facebook and to several black customers. He has posted under several statuses how he doesn't want blacks in his stores in Valley and Opelika, Alabama. He is causing you you to lose valuable revenue in these areas. Thank you.

• We
      14th of Jul, 2016

Just checked out the facebook page... I thought you meant the owner made the comments and I just read it was an employee who has now lost his job who made the comments. Yet, ridiculous people like you obviously keep trying to stir the pot. No wonder your country has so many problems. Can't you find something more productive to do with your time than be malicious and try to keep trouble brewing?! GROW UP!

• Qu
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Order completely wrong
    Kansas City
    Missouri
    CAPTAINDS.COM

I placed an order for fish, shrmp and crab cake meal and seaside fish and shrimp meal with extra fish. When I got home and checked my order I had received 6 pieces of fish ..No shrimp or crab cakes. This is totally ridiculous. Called the location and no one answered the phone. Location #3619 order #0211 date 7/18/18

• Na
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Deluxe Seafood Platter & Fish and Chicken Meal
    Columbus
    Georgia

The food that was fried had a particular bad taste. The chicken was fried so hard it was like eating hard skins. I paid 19$ for some food that needed to be trashed. Please have theses people change they grease and take a sense of work value to do the job correctly.

• De
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Cole Slaw
    Birmingham
    Alabama

I was eating my food and found a metal piece in my coleslaw. It was not a little metal piece but a long one that I could have choked on or been seriously injured from. Also, the hushpuppies were not done.

• Me
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - capton ds in bluefild wv
    Bluefield
    West Virginia

You're flounder is not what you adverise the dinner the 2 pieces I got were hard and small when I told the person about it all they did was give me another small piece You advertise 2 big pieces why did they treat me so bad if you don't give what you advertise then why do it

• Ms
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Horrible Service
    Pensacola
    Florida

Every visit to the Fairfield location in Pensacola, Florida there is horrible customer service, food not being out in a timely manner and I receive the wrong order EVERY TIME!! I was over charged and instead of being given my change, I received additional food items not asked for and the order is STILL incorrect

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Jackson Ms Woodrow Wilson
    Jackson
    Mississippi

Terrible customer service. Food was old tasting and cold. I called the store back after I left to complain about my order. Never got a answer.

• Ta
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Captain D's - Food
    Macon ga

My family and i went to captain ds on yesterday may1 around 8. The employees was rude about rushing my order. I then heard a male in the back saying "IF THEY DONT WANNA ORDER NOTHING HELL GO HOME". Thats was very rude and i want be back.

• Ca
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Captain D's - My service
    Mobile
    Alabama

The employees were very rude while ordering at the captain D's on government st.My food was horrible and hard.

• Da
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Captain D's - Service
    Jacksonville

Captain D's 3378
    order #0210

Went inside to place my order. Waited approx 3o min. Went to the counter to find out what the problem was. They told me . ooops it didn't go on the screen. They printed a receipt. They took my money. But it didn't go on the screen. WHATEVER

10th of Sep, 2018
    Captain D's - Great little fish sandwich
    Panama City
    Florida

My sandwich was full of mold I had ate almost half the sandwich before I realized something wasn't right