Candlewood Suites Owasso OK — unacceptably poor conditions
I was recently sent to Owasso OK for a three week stay on business travel. After staying for two weeks at the Candlewood Suites I checked out early and moved to a nearby TownePlace by Marriott due to the unacceptable conditions of my room at Candlewood Suites. I am a fairly tolerant person and one of the items alone would have been acceptable...all combined however led to my decision to leave early.
1. My coffee pot was missing a leg and wobbled...I spent over $1100 and assume they could afford to replace
2. The front desk was out of coffee twice contrary to company statement of always available as displayed on placard in my room
3. The Cupboard was locked with a sign that room keys would not work...I guess I'm not to be trusted
4. The thermostat in the bedroom was broken and would not work
5.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Owasso, OK Room was not cleaned until after I'd been there 10 days...and this after being told 2 days in a room that it would be cleaned...I ended up buying my own towels
6. When my room was cleaned I was not given a sheet on my bed...at 10PM on a weeknight I was remaking the bed to make it satisfactory for sleeping. I advised the staff when asked and instead of saying I'm sorry, we'll correct immediately, I was told they'd get it perfect next time. (This was the final straw and my reason for leaving.)
7. There was no light bulb in one of the lamps in the living room...I had to move one out of the bedroom and kept moving back and forth. Again, $1100 for my stay and you can't afford a light bulb for every lamp???
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason and Candlewood has permanently lost my business.
More Candlewood Suites Owasso OK Complaints & Reviews
- Candlewood Suites - false charge 
- Candlewood Suites - stay away 
- Candlewood Suites - dirty hotel room
- Candlewood Suites - unauthorized charges
- Candlewood Suites - filthy conditions of the room 
- Candlewood Suites Fossil Creek Fort Worth - hotel is a scam!! beware!! please beware!! we slept on the floor
- Candlewood Suites - room
- Candlewood Suites - I believe that I have been treated unfairly, harassed which has affected my health and left me homeless.
- [Resolved] Candlewood Suites in Southaven, MS - hotel service by the general manager, holly shriver
- Candlewood Suites - workers, and price change.