Canadian Tire / after changing the oil mechanic forgot to tight the engine oil drain bolt
I recently went to Canadian tire Keel/St. Clair or my Honda Accord 2000, for Oil Change. Job was done and i was called that my Car is ready. This work was done on May 22, 2008 @ 14:29hrs, My invoice no 394619. On May 23, 2008 I noticed that my car is leaking oil, I was surprised that how come suddenly my car is leaking oil so much. It used to be clean and not a single drop under my car, My car has only 124792 km, I put my car on jack and went down an found that you Canadian Tire brilliant and extraordinary mechanic, forgot to tight the engine oil drain bolt. This is such a irresponsible and poor work which could cost me thousand of dollar. If I lose the bolt on the highway.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Customer Service
- Canadian Tire - Auto service
- Canadian Tire - Automotive Service
- Canadian Tire - Oil change
- Canadian Tire - high pressure sales tactics by in store or at the pumps mobile credit card application guys...