Canadian Tire / worst customer service ever!

1 1210 Steeles Ave.,Milton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

To fix a flat tire, I was told the waiting time was 20-30 minutes. Every time I can back on the service counter, they said some one was working on it. Finally after an hour and a half, I asked an associate to find out what was going on. He came back and told me someone will be working on it shortly. I said I had and appointment and couldn't wait any longer. Without any apology or clarification, they canceled the work order, moved my car outside the workshop and didn't even bother to put the flat tire in the proper storing space in my SUV. One of the worst examples of customer service I've ever experienced. NO MORE SERVICE AT CANADIAN TIRE.

Comments

• Su
      19th of Jan, 2008

Ever been to the Newmarket Canadian Tire? Don't go....they've had construction on the building, too bad they didn't do construction on their service staff. I tried to return a defective item and the girl behind the counter rolled her eyes and groaned at me! She inspected my item...which I know she should..then used her nail and tried to scratch at something that was'nt even there and then made a face like she was disgusted and had just touched a dirty diaper or something! Yet this was a re-chargeable flashlight that had only been bought 3 days before and never worked!
    I'd rather spend double my hard earned money elsewhere than go back here and be treated like dirt. Funny enough, alot of people in my town feel exactly the same way.