Canadian Tire / worst customer service ever!
To fix a flat tire, I was told the waiting time was 20-30 minutes. Every time I can back on the service counter, they said some one was working on it. Finally after an hour and a half, I asked an associate to find out what was going on. He came back and told me someone will be working on it shortly. I said I had and appointment and couldn't wait any longer. Without any apology or clarification, they canceled the work order, moved my car outside the workshop and didn't even bother to put the flat tire in the proper storing space in my SUV. One of the worst examples of customer service I've ever experienced. NO MORE SERVICE AT CANADIAN TIRE.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - creditcard
- Canadian Tire - vehicle repairs
- Canadian Tire - lack of personal on floor and checkouts
- Canadian Tire - auto service staff
- Canadian Tire - service center