Canada Immigration Visa Online Bureau Asia/Africa Zoned Representativefake visa and money fraud

1 Review updated:

I was contacted on tagged.com by a female with the email address
[protected]@gmail.com, she told me if i wanted the job i should contact them.
I wanted a better future for my family so i contacted them. they gave me a job
interview letter which was attached with their email reply after filling that up and
going on with the procedure, they told me to contact the Canadian immigration on
their email [protected]@rocketmail.com for my visa and everything else.
here is the website if u want detailed information on the Canadian Immigration
i did all the payment but now they are saying that they want 2000CAD for insurance
and they are also cancelling my visa files.then when i contacted www.cnrl.com, they
told me that it is all fake and you have been fraud-ed. Now i don't have any money
and they are asking for more money. i lost everything i had all my savings.

I paid 3551$ CAD for a Canadian visa and a job in CNRL. now they are asking for $2000 CAD for my life insurance. what to do. it isn't right to pay my insurance of a country where i haven't gone to. i wanted to pay later when i receive my first salary from CNRL oil company in Canada. they wont send send me the files. plz help. their email address [protected]@gmail.com . Please help i lost all my money which i had saved.
Canada Immigration <[protected]@rocketmail.com>. this is the email id that has all my money and is holding the fake documents..

Canada Immigration Visa Online Bureau Asia/Africa Zoned Representative

Comments

• Ab
      Aug 30, 2012

so what do i do now. Scam-buster... i have spended all my savings on these criminals.

• Ab
      Aug 31, 2012

i am doomed. i dont have any money left.. what will my family do.

• Na
      Sep 03, 2012

hi is the attached document a legal and genuine one. i have received it from CNRL
    oil co, for a job offer, please advice.

• Th
      Sep 22, 2012

One thing that you need to do is to work on your scam meter sensor-seems like it's not working. Start sharpening it with google. That is everytime you are offered something, into something, etc, just Google it first! It seems the Nigerians are extending their tentacles beyond their common playground, USA. So watch out Guyana guy.

• Rs
      Jul 22, 2013

they are fraud...

• Rs
      Jul 22, 2013

i also affect from these people..i loosed time money and every things ...i am upset mentally pls help me...now iam money less man

• Pr
      Oct 16, 2013

those ### are frauds and I paid them 350 CAD for W-1 B Visa, when they asked 720 CAD for diplomatic courier, things turned fishy and now I am reading all these ### here. They are very smart and well organized even this guy Mike Chernichen claiming that he is the head of Security for Canadian Natural Resources Limited. who presently investigating a group of criminals who are running a phony job scam, is involved in this ###. This is his address M. D. (Mike) Chernichen L.L.B.
    Manager, Corporate Security
    Canadian Natural Resources Limited
    Home Oil Tower
    1800, 324 - 8th Avenue SW
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    T2P 2Z2
    Office [protected]
    Cell [protected]
    e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@cnrl.com ( all these information are fake- nobody actually answers the phone)

They are all involved the www.worldwidehelpers.com site is also ###ed up. please be careful and trust nobody

• Pr
      Oct 16, 2013

Do not send money via western union and not on the name ELVYS RIJKARD LEONOR FORTES
    He is not a immigration accountant he should be arrested, that mother [censored]. I am very sorry for those guys who lost his and her money.. Can nobody investigate because that criminal is in Cape Verde.

Jan 05, 2017

Hello Dear Sir / Madam
    Please help me about this email address is email address is real or fake [protected]@immgovt.com please give information about this email address i am very confessed

• Ni
      Aug 05, 2019

Please help me these email addresses are real or fake sheraton center toronto [protected]@2trom.com,
    Canada immigration bureau