Camerabox / Misleading pricing
I ordered a Nikon D90 from The Digital Camera Company which also trsdes as Camerabox. I chose them as they had good price for the item and I wanted to take advanatage of the Nikon £60 Cashback offer that has just started.
Camera arrived (but not the promised lens that I ordered, despite it showing in stock). No warranty card in box therefore I rang them (very long wait)to get it as required to claim from Nikon-to be told item was not eligable for cashback as they supply European stock. That was not on their website when I ordered(it is now in small print!) and they deny that it wasn't on the site page when I ordered.
From what I read about their fraud issues as well, I warn you strongly to avoid this online retailer.
More Camerabox Complaints & Reviews
- Camerabox - Don't use camerabox! 
- Camerabox - Leaked customer details 
- Camerabox - Warranty agreement not actioned
- Camerabox - Wrong item. Very poor PR. Rude 
- Camerabox - Non Reciept of Goods or Refund
- Camerabox - Scam 
- Camerabox - Fraudulent Refund 
- Camerabox - Delivery and refund failure
- Camerabox - Non-delivery of item
- Camerabox - Non Delivery