Camerabox / Warranty agreement not actioned
I successfully received a Sanyo Xacti dual camera from Camerabox within 24hrs of purchase. Pretty good service you may think; unfortunately the unit failed with less than 10 hours recoding time in the bank.
I followed the company's instructions on actioning the warranty agreement and returned the camera to them under the RAN form they provided. Countless emails followed to the service department, there is no direct phoneline, to request progress but this was only met by statements indicating that the camera was still under assessment. This mater is still to be resolved and after having navigated my way to the numerous complaints listings I am now dubious it ever will be. I have asked them outright for a refund or failing that to return the camera but do not expect a favourable response. My advice would be to purchase your goods elsewhere.
More Camerabox Complaints & Reviews
- Camerabox - Don't use camerabox! 
- Camerabox - Misleading pricing
- Camerabox - Leaked customer details 
- Camerabox - Wrong item. Very poor PR. Rude 
- Camerabox - Non Reciept of Goods or Refund
- Camerabox - Scam 
- Camerabox - Fraudulent Refund 
- Camerabox - Delivery and refund failure
- Camerabox - Non-delivery of item
- Camerabox - Non Delivery