Cable News Network / CNN / how your reporter acted at trump press conference

A new low in reporting. Terrible representation by Jim Acosta and the way he treated the President. I understand that CNN and the President are on the outs but if you think that is the way to forward your point -CNN is mistaken. If that is the way you intend to allow your reporters to act I will not be watching in the future. Shame on Jim and you if you don't fire him.

Co
Nov 8, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      8th of Nov, 2018

I 100% agree. Jim Acosta has pushed his personal "Show Boating" far too long. As for "Fair Reporting" Does that even exist in the CNN world?

• Ca
      8th of Nov, 2018

Many moon's ago, I BELIEVED that the news was fair and reported fairly. Personal political beliefs should not become a part of the News Media and I wish that you went back to actual news. At this point, I'm so disgusted when I watch the news and how low many news channels have fallen. It's truly sad that when I hear/watch what the media stating/reporting to the public that in my mind and I'm sure the mind of many others that PERHAPS 10% is POTENTIALLY correct. I truly wish that these news agencies would get back to FAIR reporting and do your job!!!

• Do
      14th of Nov, 2018

I have decided to not watch any CNN program until further notice as the result of CNN's decision to sue our current administration. The reporter, Mr. Acosta, was way out of line at the press conference and should be punished. I believe he was grandstanding as he knew the attention he would receive. I, personally, do not consider myself a Republican or a Democrat as I vote for whom I believe best fills the position between the candidates presented.
    Now I see that FOX is going to join your suit. In that case I will ignore all FOX News as well as CNN. I really struggle to find news reports that are non-biased and accurate . I will follow up my comments here with posting my views on social media.