Buy Discount Cigarettes / fraud and scam

Buydiscountcigarettes.com fraud, took money and kept smokes, no phone or email.

I bought 4 cartons of smokes from buydiscountcigarettes.com. They used a different company's name to electronically debit my account. Then web site crashes and phone lines are 'busy' all day long. It's been 4 weeks now and no contact at all.

Also I found very similar sites that seem to be the same company. All say sorry about phones being busy they are working on it. The worst part is I can't even talk to anyone to ask for a refund. The website is up and running again but my order has not been shipped and somehow I doubt it ever will.

Please beware of this company, and any company with p. O. Box 965 irving ny. Like I said I found many sites with similarities, this p. O. Box being one. I'm out 74 dollars and hope that no one else has to go through this.

Ti

More Buy Discount Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kd
      7th of Jan, 2009
    Buy Discount Cigarettes - no cigarettes and not answering phone
    Bonham
    Texas
    buydiscountcigarettes.com

I ordered 122908 the money cleared my bank 123108. I have called twice and was told the banks were slow. I am going to my bank and dispute since nothing has been shipped. I have called for 1 hour today and the line is busy. I have been a customer for over two years and never was treated like spit. what are you going to do about it??? my email is
    Kathydgreen@yahoo.com do you think I will get a response?

• Ha
      2nd of Sep, 2009

there are many "scam sites" in the online cigarette biz. I'll stick with the site I've been using for over three years:

They've never missed a delivery & have always answered my questions promptly and in simple to understand English.

Good Luck with the rest of the sites!

• Lr
      11th of Apr, 2010

Do not buy from these people. this is an email thread I just had an exchange with tonight with ir snotty snarky staff. i'm glad they're going out of business. they don't deserve to be in business:

P. s. they're website states 7-10 business days to get an order an i'm now on day 11. used to take 2 days. why pay for priority shipping when you don't get prioriy shipping? couldn't/did not anser that question for me. doubt they will either.

Reference number: ltk164018198484x please use this ticket number in any
    Correspondence with us.
    Subject: your customer service

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

When you place an order you are informed that orders take 7 to 14 days to
    Receive. if that is not reasonable to you than please do not order from us. the
    Previous customer service & fast shipping was with the previous owner who sold
    The company at a loss for unpaid already shipped orders. we would be idiots to
    Continue that service.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Customer service

In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to
    Contact us for any reason, simply reply to this email.

= original message =

From:
    Subject: your customer service

Since you're so happy to hear about your customer service; here it comes... hard
    And fast like an a-10! your company used to have the best customer service
    Ever. slowly it got worse and worse. now you charge for priority shipping and
    It takes two entire weeks to get an order through. on top of that when I call
    To get status on an order I get nothing but snarky customer service clerks who
    Basically state "too bad". I hate to say this but I think you should be run out
    Of business now. you service is terrible and your prices are even worse. feel
    Free to check the history on past orders and I believe you'll find that it used
    To take two days to receive a shipment once a person was "established" as a
    Regular customer. you have alot of nerve charging for priority shipping when you
    Should be charging for regular first class. I certainly won't be ordering from
    You again. I don't care how many days you have remaining to be in business. we
    Have reservations here in arizona also and i'm as happy to give them my money
    Even if they are more expensive. at least I don't have to put up with crappy
    Business practices from them.

Lisa rodriguez

• Pe
      6th of Nov, 2017

Cigarettes online:

Their website states this under faqs:

"and those of our clients whose package arrived late or was lost in the post (these represent less than 2% of all expeditions). these customers are all refunded according to our conditions of sale but alas, they never come back to say so on the forum. because of this, we lose a lot of customers."

They state that they'll send 2-cartons per package. I received 0 out of 5. I don't think they sent any and this is the reply I got from them after 4-days about missing shipments, word for word:

"dear customer,
    Several people have informed us that their parcel has not yet arrived. as you
    Know, for reasons of discretion we mail without tracking. we hope that you
    Will soon receive your order which has been sent. if it does not arrive, we
    Cannot be held responsible, this type of merchandise is sometimes diverted
    Without us being able to have any proof. as mentionned in our conditions of
    Sale (that you may want to read). as much as you do not have a proof that we sent, we do not have the proof that you did not reveive!!, such a purchase is based on reciprocal confidence. we are verry sorry and regret sometimes
    Having to lose a customer under these conditions. sorry but that mail will be the last for that problem.
    Your sincerely."

I had given them about 2-weeks after that and still nothing. this place is a fraud...

• Pe
      6th of Nov, 2017

This is the reply I got from cigarette-on-line.com

Dear sir,
    Read please our conditions: we never refund if lost by post office thank you regards

This is the reply I sent:

I read this under 'terms of purchase' on your website:

Shipping information:.
    In order to offer the best competitive price on the internet we ship our products via the priority postal service, with tracking.

This is the email I got from you:

Dear customer,
    Several people have informed us that their parcel has not yet arrived. as you know, for reasons of discretion we mail without tracking. we hope that you will soon receive your order which has been sent. if it does not arrive, we cannot be held responsible, this type of merchandise is sometimes diverted without us being able to have any proof. as mentionned in our conditions of sale (that you may want to read). as much as you do not have a proof that we sent, we do not have the proof that you did not reveive!!, such a purchase is based on reciprocal confidence. we are verry sorry and regret sometimes having to lose a customer under these conditions. sorry but that mail will be the last for that problem.
    Your sincerely.

So why did you send these without tracking when you were supposed to? I want my refund please...

Http://www.cigarette-on-line.com is a fraud. do not engage in any type of business with these crooks!!!

• Pa
      23rd of Feb, 2018

This is why I will use stogieworld.us only I have been using them for a long time and they are an actual American Company. Yes you pay by bitcoin or moneypak but your package actually gets to you!