Buxton Bag / Worst bag I ever bought

I have owned the Buxton bag not even a year and I am very disappointed with it. The velcro to hold the cell phone in the pouch does not hold and I have found my cell in the grocery cart or even worse it fell onto the ground.

The magnetic catch has pulled the attached piece from the cloth so I had to use masking tape to hold it in place. Last week it broke out and then the flap would just fold over so always worried that something would fall out.

I did not find it held as many items as it professed too either.

The zipper pull came off a few times as well.

I recently bought another purse to replace this one and will not be buying one from Buxton ever again. I have other Buxton products in the past that have lasted so I thought this purchase would be a good one. But I am very disappointed.

To

Comments

• To
      10th of Aug, 2009

I did not find it held as many items as it professed too either.

The zipper pull came off a few times as well.

• Il
      18th of Oct, 2010

Same post, two different usernames... Please don't over post and spam the the boards... Just not for this person, but for everyone who has more than on username and email address to change...

• Un
      9th of Apr, 2011

I totally agree with you. The moment I got the bag, I took it out of the packaging and there were tears in it. Then when I started to use it, it started falling apart... It's BS !!! All that money and it's a piece of [censor] !!!