Buxton Bag / Worst purse I have ever owned

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

This is the worst bag to ever purchase. I have had nothing but trouble. The shipping and handling cost almost as much as the bag did.
The magnet catch was starting to dislodge almost a few months after I bought it. Last week it totally came out of the leather and no longer would hold. So worried that my things would fall out of the purse.

The zipper pull broke off. The cell phone holder velcro does not hold. Have found my cell in the grocery cart or worse it fell out and onto the floor when I bent over to tie my shoe.

Save your money and do not buy this bag.

Comments

2nd of May, 2009

I bought the Buxton bag that's advertised on TV, and the side zippers won't stay zipped. In the first two weeks, the compartment for my cell phone tore. The leather is very thin and the whole purse is just flimsy, and it's easy for things to fall out of the purse. Now the thin material around the magnet is tearing loose, so I won't be able to keep the flap closed tightly. It's a good concept, but very cheaply made. I'm not hard on purses, but this one wasn't made to last anytime at all. Don't waste your money on it!