Burger King / overall bad service

1625 KINGS HWYShreveport, LA, United States
Phone: 318-631-15670
I've eaten at alot of fast food resturants & I must say this burger king is the wrost. The parking lot was a mess. I should have let that change my mind about eating there but I figured since my food was'nt being cooked in the parking lot everything would be okay. Boy, was I wrong. To be a fast food resturant i've noticed that burger king is very slow, but i'm willing to wait on a good original chicken sandwich fixed my way. I had to return my sandwich twice before it was done right, well at least I thought. While waiting on my meal another customer brought his meal back demanding his money back. It was his third time bringing his meal back. I guess this day was payday because a couple of off the clock employees were there & mingling with the on the clock employees like there were no customers there, sitting on the counters & rails. After finally getting my order I left & did'nt get far before having to bring my order back. Whenever I order a chicken sandwich I ask for it to be cut in half. I'd only eaten half of a half before I realized something was wrong with the chicken. It looked like the chicken was old or overcooked. It had the look like it was cooked froven. I brought it back with the intentions of just getting my money back, & did'nt get it back. The manager told me that since I eaten a quarter of the sandwich I was'nt able to get my money back. Instead of clowning behind 5 dollars & some change, i'd rather make my complaint this way. If you spend 15 minutes in a fast food resturant & witness 3 different customer complaints something is wrong with staff & managment. And this burger king frequent alot because it's within walking distance of the of one of the busiest hospitals in the city.

Burger King Logo Burger King