Burger King / rude customer service from this franchise

1 740 E. Little Creek Rd, Norfolk, VA, United States

I have patron this franchise many times and just recently have been insulted by one of the young employees there. The first time I stopped i need to use the ladies room and informed them the roll of toilet paper was lying in the floor and the was wet. This young female had such an attitude that the assistant mgr apologized when she came into the bathroom and exchanged the roll of toilet paper and "locked" it back into its dispenser. When I patroness this establishment yesterday, this same rude person took my order and after begging it, all she needed was to get me the sauce for the nuggets: instead, she wanted to carry on a conversation with her colleague that had nothing to do with my order nor anything with the food. I asked her to hand me the sauce do that I could leave and she can have their conversation after she serviced her customers. This young female became very unruly and insulting that the asset manager intervened and me my sauce so I could leave. Today, was another episode of unwarranted rudeness from this person. I've decided not to patron this establishment again, however, I have three receipts that I am not able to process my experience for the coupon of whopper. I've called and made a complaint, no one has returned my calls and I've requested to speak with a manager and was told one was not available. I hope you all responds to this complaint, thanks.

Dm