Burger King / employees and customer service

1 Johnson City, TN, United States Review updated:

Of all the burger kings I have visited, this one by for is the worse one for the kind of employees they hire. They look like that bunch, the movie, (One flew over the cookoo's nest) they stand outside the door, smoking, spiting, grabbing between their legs. Dirty looking, nasty. They just look like a bunch of rejects. I sat in my car while my wife went in, & watched. Some times they would be 3 or 4 out side at the same time. As I told my wife, this was our last visit to this place. This included both black & white kids. The burger is in johnson city, tn. Store #3621 (South roan st. Phone [protected]).

Comments

• Ri
      9th of Feb, 2009

I used to own a BK franchise. I will never eat at a Burger King again. Period. The corporate structure is inept and most franchisees couldn't care less about how there stores are run. They run them as cheaply as possible, i.e. cheap labor = low productive, and uncaring employees. I choose Micky D's over BK always... at least they aren't in the headlines for employees launching snot rockets on customers food!

• Re
      20th of Feb, 2009

For the second time that I drove through buger king
    I had to ask for my change..
    they would take your money give you your food
    and if you don't ask for your change or forget
    then, what ever change you have is gone..
    this is at Buger king in Livermore california 94550
    I't would really be appretiated if the employees would
    give you your change before giving your food..