Burger King / accuracy of orders
1/10/19 manager was working drive thru and took order. One of his employees packed meal, but forgot whopper. Had to drive back to retrieve. No apologies or anything offered in return for inconvenience. Employees don't seem to care, take their jobs seriously, and incapable of double checking orders for accuracy before giving orders to customers. I live nearby and would say that my orders are usually wrong 50% of the time. Frustrating, as middle schoolers could likely do a better job.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee 
- Burger King - wrong order given 
- Burger King - poor service