Budget Inn / unsatisfactory conditions

1 1314 Ringold AveCoushatta, LA, United States
Phone: 318=932-4031

I and other employees of the company that I work for have been staying in the Budget Inn in Coushatta La. The managers are husband and wife and I've been told are also owners of the hotel. The husband in somewhat quiet and polite when he speaks to me, but the wife in very obnoxious most of the time, she is very hard to understand but is constantly complaining about one thing or another. When asked why she dosen't vacuum the carpet she replies" you shouldn't get it dirty" but it's kind of hard not to get it dirty when you have to walk through a muddy parking lot to get to your room, she says to leave shoes outside, thats out of the question since there are several stray dog that frequent the area and like to leave their scent on things like shoes and boots not to mention the wet and cold weather that we have been having. The towels and wash clothes are disgusting to say the least, (when they decide to leave some) yhe only thing that I use their towels for are to dry the floor after a shower or when the toilet runs over. We also receive packages there that are delivered with our name and room number on the package so that it in easily identified, I have called the front desk numerous times asking if I have had any packages delivered there and several times was told that I did not have any packages then come to find out that they had been delivered and sitting in front of the registration desk for several days, other times I was told to come and look and when I got there was not allowed to enter and look but was asked for my room number and was told she would call me at my room and let me know, I never recieved a call about any deliveries. The telephone is very hard to hear when in a conversation, and the volume is turned all the way up, it also rattles like something is loose in it but they refuse to replace it. I was also told that I was getting the wall dirty and that was on feb. 11, 2010 and to this day feb.16, 2010 I still cannot figure out what she is talking about. Sometimes when taking a shower, the water goes off, completely off, both hot and cold. The parking lot is a catastrophy, pot holes, uneven surface and is too small with concrete stops that have iron rods sticking up a couple of inches causing dangerous conditions that not only cause damage to vehicles but also are a trip hazard. The buttons on the aircond/heat are not marked and the unit is very old. If you need to get to an electric outlet you mest first move the bed. There are no alarm clocks and if you ask for a wake call you may or may not get it(I think it depends on what mood the woman is in) The only good thing I have to say is the place is freshly painted. Lighting is poor in the room. The table and chairs are loose and uncomfortable. The shower drains slow and is gross. I wouldn't stay there if there were another place to stay but they are the only game in town.