BrownMackie of Louisville / Paying too much for an Education I didn't get
I went to BrownMackie in Louisville, Ky. I was 3 months from Graduating and got Kicked out because of a High risk to the Clinical site. I was in the LPN program. We I did my exit interview I agreed to pay $30 a month. I was Charged around $5, 000 dollars. Within two months they had a collection agency calling me about the money. They call every day. My balance has not gone down and I think because I was kicked out I should not have to pay this money. I agree I think the amount per month was $435. This school is the biggest ripe off. If I am not in school I should not have to pay for this. I have copies of my receipts where the checks were cashed.
More BrownMackie of Louisville Complaints & Reviews
- Brown Mackie College - Lies and deception 
- Brown Mackie College/Education Managment Corporation - Worst place ever 
- Brown Mackie College - Scam 
- Brown Mackie College - Immoral behavior/Incompetant Leadership/Predator Practices 
- Brown Mackie College-Indy - Worst Place Ever 
- Brown Mackie College - lack of training in biomedical equipment technology.
- Brown Mackie College - early childhood education
- Brown Mackie College - money
- Brown Mackie College - Financial aid, not accredited, 
- Brown Mackie College - Nothing but trouble