BroadbandOffers.com / no refund - company contact info

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I got shafted on the "no refund due to damage" line as well. I already commented on this incident but wanted to post the contact info I have because it seems like they are pretty hard to reach:

e mail: [protected]@broadbandoffers.com
snail mail: 7523 Southlake parkway Jonesboro, GA 30236
phone: [protected]

I also submitted a complaint to the better business bureau. It was pretty easy online and hopefully will have some repercussions.

I am going to do my best to annoy them through communication. Please feel free to join me.

Vk

Comments

• Je
      24th of Jun, 2009

order online of a wireless modem from BroadbandOffers.com together with comcast internet service.
    received the modem a few days later but the comcast service has some issue, so I have to return the modem.
    The contract says they will do full refund if returned within 30days.
    So I shipped back the modem in time. The modem is intact since I did not actually use it because of no comcast internet service at that time.

But they refuse to give the refund by claiming it is "damaged" and there are nowhere to dispute or complain.
    It is my first time to meet this kind of company for shipping back the product and they just claim the return is "damaged" and keep BOTH the money and product (they say they can not even give the "damaged" product back to me).
    After search on web, guess what, I am not the only one, the company do this to make a living.

• Al
      28th of Jun, 2011

Same thing happened to me. I was offered 14.99 with Cox for one year which was a lie. I did not receive the rebate promised to me of $89.90.
    I wish an attorney would start a class action suit. There are thousands of people who have been scammed by this company.