British National Lottery Headquarters / Lottery scam

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the UK National Lottery mid year Online Promo Programme held on the 15TH of july 2007. We have been sending this notice to you but this is the last as we are about distributing winnings to winners. The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided to this office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet. Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/9420X2/68 and was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses. This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of (Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, Four Hundred and Thirty Seven Pound Sterling) in cash. Fill Below your detail for verification,

Name
Occupation.
Phone No.
Mobile No.
Winning Email Address:

This will enable us process your payment processing form. Please note that we do not need your bank account information for you to claim your winnings. You are advised to contact our claims department via

Email:ceng178@yahoo.com
Assigned Claims Agent: Glen Michael

Quote Your Reference Number as UK/9420X2/68 when you are filing your claims. Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.

Sir Steven Smith
Online Co-ordinator

Comments

• Vi
      21st of Jan, 2008

I would be happy if you could clarify me on the below mentioned scam???

ATTENTION:WINNER
    This email is to notify you that your email address was randomly
    selected and entered into our free Third Category draws. You have
    subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a substantial
    amount of 1,500,000.00 Great British Pounds.
    For further information,confirm receipt of this email, by
    forwarding Your Details as states below to our claims department

(Customer Services)
    Ref: BOL/101 OXI/02,
    Batch: Batch. 16/211/0374

Dear Winner,

Sequel to your mail received in this office. I am in full reciept of your mail and i must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this years lucky dip sweepstakes. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125,600 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number.Your email address was selected along with six others as winners.

Upon your details received and noted for documentations, you are to contact the Courier Firm, they will be responsible in sending you the original funds to your home address as soon as you adhere to all instructiosn and follow their regulations.

You are require to send a copy of your payment processing form and also an identity as a proof of who you are. Find below the contact details of the courier firm.

( CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS MAIL SO AS TO FACILITATE THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR WINNINGS TO YOU )

********************************************
    COMPANY NAME: SWIFT COURIER LIMITED.
    Dispatch Officer: Mr. Allan Gray
    E-mail:swift_fundreleasedesk@yahoo.co.uk
    TELEPHONE: +447045732338
    +447045737736
    *********************************************

With this above details you will be able to finalise the final process of claiming your winnings, you are to contact Barr David Wright with the above details as ealier mentioned he will be responsible in sending you the original documentations of funds.You will be responsible for all the instructions and monization attitude from the courier management.

And also keep me posted on your contacts with the courier management as this i will keep for proper documentation.

Congratulations once more from me and the members of the National Lottery Board.

Regards,
    Barr David Wright

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

• Ai
      12th of Feb, 2008

I have received a note from the THE DESK OF MRS. TINA HARRIS.
    (ONLINE COORDINATOR)
    UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY.
    UNITED KINGDOM P.O. BOX,
    LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
    (Customer Services)
    REFERENCE NO: MSWL/200/21067.
    BATCH NO: UK/2054/011.. It says that I am AMONG THE 9 WINNER'S OF OUR ANNUAL FIRST QUARTER OF THE YEAR LOTTO LOTTERY CONDUCTED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM HELD ON 11TH OF FEB, 2008. My insides tend to believe that is real.I'm hoping it to be real.. Is this real, or SCAM? It seems so real and official..What shall I do?

• Mo
      23rd of May, 2008

send me massege in box my email dear mohamed tolba your winner 22/5/2008 iam wante tell me real or no

• Lc
      20th of Aug, 2008

I have received an email from British national Lottery headquarters said that. UK NAIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO
    PROGRAMME
    held on the 16th August 2008. The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided
    to this office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet.
    Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses.
    This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 in
    cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category B.

• Ki
      21st of Aug, 2008

i received an email address from British National Lottery office on 20/8/2008 said that i winn five houndard and seven thousand Great British pounds and they ask me to claiming from barclays - group financier.my ticket # was 56475600545188 and serial # was 5368/02.Lucky number was 08449530324147 (Bonus Ben).Is it real or SCAMS?IF It is real i will be happy

• La
      23rd of Aug, 2008

i also got an e-mail saying i was a a lottery winner and should send £320 for courier charges in reality National lottery would probably book my flight and hotel and use me for publicity so i therefore know this was a scam no other prize winning asks for money i just feel sorry for the poor suckers that may pay the courier charges for nothing

• Mo
      25th of Aug, 2008

Ref: UK/940X2/68

Dear Selected Winner,
    This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Prize of £753, 437.00 in
    cash from the British National Lottery New Year Bonanza Draw held on the
    16TH of AUGUST, 2008 in United Kingdom.
    The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided

Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and was
    picked as one of the ten winning email addresses.
    This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 (Seven
    credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims department verify your winning after you might have
    filled the payment processing form below.

Payment Processing Form for filing of claims.

1.Name in full.
    2.Address in full.
    3.Age.
    4.Phone No.
    5.Occupation
    6.Winning Email Address

This will enable us process your payment processing form. You are advised to contact
    our claims department via these details:

ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT:
    Dr.Reagan Kegan
    EMAIL: reagan7kegan@live.com
    Tel: +44 703 199 4580
    +44 703 199 5678

Quote Your Reference Number as UK/9420X2/68 when
    you are filing your claims.

Yours Faithfully,
    Sir. Steven Smith
    Online Co-ordinator

28 TAN FIELD ROAD, CROYDON, LONDON,
    UNITED-KINGDOM.
    8/21/2008
    Tel+447031994580
    +447... Attention: Mohamed Ben Abdelmajid Arous

Good day to you. I want to inform you that your verification details has been processed. I must say that you should consider yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program.

As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 125, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address (hamadiarous@yahoo.fr) attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number: 5388/02 was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.

Your funds has been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:

1. We can have your winnings wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank.
    2. Courier options, we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service.

NOTE: ALL ACCRUING CHARGES ARE DIRECTLY BEARABLE BY THE WINNER AND CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS BECAUSE YOUR CHEQUE IS PROTECTED BY A HARDCOVER INSURANCE POLICY WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO MAKE ANY DEDUCTION OF WHATSOEVER BEFORE IT IS REMITTED TO YOU. YOU MUST UPDATE US WITH YOUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COURIER COMPANY OR THE BANK BEFORE AND AFTER COMPLIANCE.

Below is a brief explanation of the options and its accruing charges:
    To have your winnings wired into your personal bank account, I would like to make clear to you that your cheque will be sent to our affiliate bank for transfer into your personal bank account. However, you will be requested to activate or open an account with them so that your cheque can clear into it for the transfer of your winning prize into your account in your country. The minimum amount that is required by the bank to open an account for non UK residents is not a fee of any sort as it will be added to your winnings when the transfer is been made since it is just an initial account opening balance. As soon as you activate your account with them, your pin number and your account number will be given to you and you will start the transfer of your winnings immediately. Note that this amount has to be provided by you to the bank through any method they deem fit before they can activate the account.

Regarding courier delivery, our affiliate courier company which is Greyhound Express Couriers is the only courier company registered with the UK National Lottery thus they are in charge of all delivery of parcel for winners of the UK National Lottery.
    It is important to note that services rendered by this courier company are to be paid for by you and not the Lottery Board. Greyhound Express Couriers does operate on Pay before delivery (P.B.D) service to winners of the UK National Lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid.

You are advised to get back to us as soon as possible regarding what option you have chosen because the next edition of this draw comes up soon. Sincerely Yours, Dr. Reagan Kegan

I couldn't understand this strike of luck..

Any way..I thank you a lot for this good news..
    Best regards
    Mohamed Arous
    Novel&scriptRight

28th of Aug, 2008

this scam lotery mail i've received yesterday

Attention!!!You have won 800, 000 GBP in the BNL 2008 draws. ContactMr. Irvin Brown with the following details.(1)FULL NAME ...(2)CONTACT ADDRESS...(3)TELEPHONE #...(4)NATIONALITY...(5)COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE...(6)AGE...(7)SEX...Email:wmrwinston@googlemail.com

• Lo
      1st of Sep, 2008

Good day!Recently I have recived an e_mail were is written that I am one of the 10 winners of the U.K National Lottery Proomo Programme held on 02/09/2008 in U.K .It seems so true but I can't belive that.Please send me a comment becouse I'm not in the eardh not in the sky .Does British National lottery exist and is it official?May it be true or is a scan?

• Lo
      1st of Sep, 2008

P.S Ecxuse me I have done a mistake at the e_mail below, The U.K National Lottery Promo Programme Was held on 02/08/2008

• In
      4th of Sep, 2008

I did receive this email dated Sep 03, 2008. Is this true? Or is this SCAM?

Thanks.

Ref: UK/940X2/68

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the
    UK National Lottery Online Promo Programme held on the 31st August 2008. The draw was done
    electronically with several email addresses provided
    winning email addresses.
    This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 in
    amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category B.

Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims department
    verify your winning after you might have filled the
    payment processing form below.

Payment Processing Form for filing of claims.
    1.Name in full.
    6.Winning Email Address

Assigned Claims Agent: Albert Freeman
    Email;ukclaimsdeptalbertfreeman@live.com
    Phone;+447031969903, +447031969934
    Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.
    Yours Sincerely
    Steven Smith
    (Online Promo Co-ordinator)

NOTE: Reply all mails to: ukclaimsdeptalbertfreeman@live.com

• Ar
      6th of Sep, 2008

i've sent the filled up form. now i se, i have to buy my "winning amount". It's silly. Courier brings me a bag of money, i'm receiving all, i will pay all he needs, that is agreed! Other way, UK bank can depositt all lottery winnings for a name of a Winner for free! My Lithuanias bank will fee for a tranfear ofmoney, but ut's my business! And i decleear my incomes- its my busines to pay taxes!
    Last year i've "won" NL wodafones 1000 000 eu, the same way- must buy ottorney for 800 5u...
    do't trust, the prisson dreames for them
    sincerrely Yours, Arturas

• He
      12th of Sep, 2008

i have recieved the same email as people above from the british national lottery headquarters is this real or a scam so far from teh above i have read of about 6-7 people claiming they won for around the same date august 2nd so if there are only 10 winners lets all get together and make sure there are only 10 claiming to be winners if theres more then 10 claiming to get thiss email then we know for sure if this a fake

• Sy
      12th of Sep, 2008

its true i winner in national lottery about GBP$600, 000 by ballot email. Thank you

• Ir
      12th of Sep, 2008

A mi tambien me llego un correo de este tipo indicanome que yo habia sido gandora de un premio, quisiera saber si esto es real o e una estafa ...por favor resouesta pronto gracias

• Jh
      12th of Sep, 2008

i have recieved the same e-mail from british national lotterysame date auguste 2nd 2008.
    I want to know if really i won or is some cremenal do that.
    plz send me a message on my e-mail .

13th of Sep, 2008

I also recieved such an email and sent an answer to the sender(I haven't been replied yet).
    Aparantly i have won seven hundred and fifty three thousand, four hundred, and thirty seven pound stirling.
    However, the person who sent me the mail is Mr Ben Bruce (i doubt he really exists).
    Does this "lotto" really exist, or is someone trying to scam me?
    Kind regards

• Jh
      15th of Sep, 2008

We have recieved the same e-mail and supplied info needed, we were then sent confirmation and a contact person at First trust finance bank, a Mr David Savin. I have given all the info to my bank and Legal dept to verify all these details.

Is there realy such a bank ?? as i have googeled it and all seems legit, i have also not been asked to deposit any monies as normally requested by the scam people.

Please reply ASAP

Kind regards

• Iz
      17th of Sep, 2008

i have the mony what to do?

• Md
      19th of Sep, 2008

DEAR CUSTOMER SERVICE,

We have received win mail on 15th sept 08 .I am win British National lottery .Lottery ref UK/940X2/68.Ticket Number 56475600545188 with serial number:5388/2
    cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared .My winning mail add:tajuddin_321@yahoo.com

I received today severate mail Winning Certificate & Cetificate Of Deposit from UK National lottery and City bank of London.

Please confirm me below my mail add .it is ok or not .Waiting for your soonest reply .

tajuddin@fareastknit.com