BrightHouse / Internet and cable

1 Bessemer, AL, United States Review updated:

Moved into a new home june 2008. found out the only internet service available was Brighthouse. Till then, i had never used them. After my 1st year with them; I wish i never heard of them! My internet goes out 2 or 3 times a day! Seriously, 2 or 3 times a day, everyday! I call about once a week and file a complaint and they tell me to unplug equipment and reset it. They have a sent a technician to my home about 6 times in 1 year. The last time he came out, he took a look around and did something and it started working. He said he thought he fixed it and left. The next day, the internet died again, so i called again! The tech from the previous day, reported that it was a "no call"? The digital cable service we have with them is more reliable unless you order a movie. It starts but crashes before the movied ends. EVERYTIME!

Comments

• Xs
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Not to mention their "so-called" Customer Service. Forget any realistic help, but you can expect plenty of attitude from Shaniqua, or DeeDee, my two favorites. I can practically hear the nail file, the snapping gum and the teeth-sucking as they tell you what they can't do...or rather won't.