Bridgemons LLC / Receive 10 000USD for arranging transport of our motorhome, till now any communication

Bridgemons LLC
1031 Ives Dairy ste# 228
Miami FL 33179
Phone: 305-914-3798
Via uShip we received perfect contact to company Bridgemons, which promised us to deliver our bus to Europe. Pls see the following communication.

This company does not react to our phone and not answering our email communication. 1We already paid amount 10 850 USD and the bus is still in US.

Can you pls help us somehow?

With kind regards

Kristyna Pragerova
Czech Rep.
Phone: [protected]

we are going to see the best possible way to solve this shipping problem and get back to you soonest.From all indication, it was booked several times and attempts were made to pickup at present location, but, the state of the cargo made it tough.Nonetheless, we will try our best in solving this case.

customer care team
We made the payment on August and there were only promises made. Here is the contact of the company and contact person.

Bridgemons LLC

1031 Ives Dairy ste# 228

Miami, FL 33179

Office: [protected]

cell: [protected]

Fax: [protected]

Bridgemons LLCBridgemons LLCBridgemons LLCBridgemons LLC

A  26th of Jul, 2011 by
Wale Ayorinde Odimayo is a fraud, dupe and an immoral human being who either needs to be sent to prison, deported or condemned. I order a 40 ft shipping container with him in April-June 2009 from Baltimore MD USA. Wale collected over $10, 000 from me but refuses to provide bill of Laden(BOL) for my clients to clear their container which contained 2006 BMW 7 series, 2009 Toyota Sequoia and a machine on arriving at the Port in Lagos Nigeria. My client had to hire a lawyer when the shipping company(AEShipping) refuses to provide them their BOL. In additon, they had to pay an additional $4350 to the shipping company AEshipping. I have been paying my client back their money.Wale has since only sent me $650 money order in Dec 2009. He still owes him $3700. The fact that I was referred by a long time high school friend of his who is my uncle didn't deter him from duping me.This was even a time when I lost my job and just had my son. Wale has no conscience and empathy. Everyone needs to be warned about him. I still can't phanthom how he is still in business and able to register his Bridgemons LLC with Florida Department of State. He gives Nigerians trying to make an honest living a bad name/reputation. He his a crook and theif.
I should have let my client sue him and lock him up back then. But I tried to give him an opportuinty to clear himeself. He failed miserably.I have proof of all transactions.

Bridgemons, LLC Logo Bridgemons, LLC