Breeders Network / purchase of a puppy

1 Hollywood, FL, United States
Phone: 800-315-3310

On Nov 22, 2010, I contacted Breeders Network to schedule an interview for the same day. I called to cancel the interview as I thought their prices were too high and I usually do not purchase over the internet especially a puppy. When I called Anna began the interview immediately and stated it was being recorded. She also stated they only approved approx. 250 puppies a year and gave me the website rejectionbreedersnetwork.com so if I was rejected a puppy I could send an email to request reason for denial. If denied, I would have to wait a year to reapply for a puppy. The interview was very stressful and demanding of so many unnecessay questions that were intimidating as they wanted me to believe that I would probably be rejected. I told them my recent experience of the loss of my dog due to a sudden illness. They played on that constantly. I was told later that I was approved and Anna chose the dog for me. I told her that was not the dog I wanted. They required payment in full immediately w/o ever giving me any information on the health or other possible issues w/ a new puppy. I accidently found the web page of complaints about the co. so I did not purchase a puppy from them. They have called both our cell phones until late last night and today. My husband finally told them we purchased another dog so they have stopped calling. The phone interview was verbatim to a complaint listed by an ex-employee. I could not believe what I read about the puppies being all over the US as they talked about the puppy I chose being very playful and waging his tale as we talked on the phone. They have no concern for the feeling of the potential customer or the loss of a recent pet. This company needs to be put out of business. I can see where they have changed names several times. It is hard to express in writing the pain I experienced when I thought I might be bringing the pain of the loss of my dog to closure only to find out these people are frauds and only care about money. The price of their "babies" as they were constantly referred to is beyond extravagant. They added another $500.00 to the cost to ship the puppy to Texas. Thanks for providing this website to make this complaint. These people need to be stopped. They are using puppy mills all over the US. The customer has no idea what if anything they will be receiving.

More Breeders Network Complaints & Reviews