Breast Gain Plus / Useless product

1 France Review updated:

I ordered two bottles of Breastgain. The pills didn't work. I asked the firm to refund the amount I paid (according to its "money back guarantee"). I contacted the firm about five times and never got any answer. What a fraud!

More Breast Gain Plus Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Po
      29th of Mar, 2009

Before you go about suggesting the results are bogus, perhaps you should show us before and after pictures of your breasts. In an effort be honest, then be forthright in your proof.. with high resolution pics. By the way, just how exactly did you measure your breasts, with a tape measure? Everyone knows that guys have the best ability to give an accurate measurement.

• Ra
      12th of Dec, 2007

Just a heads up for everybody that none of these breast supplements work, you are wasting time and money!

• Le
      23rd of Oct, 2007

You broads are idiots for putting drugs in your body to enhance toyer tits! Better hoper you don't ruin your body or risk you life taking drugs like that. Those things don't work anyway.

• Ta
      29th of Jun, 2007

You said you took the pills for two months with no results. Everything I have read says it can take several months to see any results. My sister had a six month supply and started getting results in 31/2 to 4 months. Her results were amazing. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. But she needed to take the pills the full 6 months to get her full results. She looks fabulous, maybe you should try again!

• Al
      23rd of May, 2007

Most women see evidence of breast growth in is little as 30 to 45 days and most accomplished their goal size in less than 90 days

Read more of the use indications at: