Bray & Scarff / Washer/Dryer

1 5715 Lee HighwayArlington, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (703) 534-2800

DO NOT BUY FROM BRAY & SCAR[censored] This is my first-ever posting of a complaint to any website. I am normally a good-natured person, but Bray & Scarff is the WORST company I have ever dealt with.

I bought a washer & dryer from the Arlington store in January 2010. The dryer did not work, and it took the repairman 4 (FOUR!!) times to come to my house to get it fixed. The first 3 times, he came to service the washer, without having the right parts.

I spoke to the manager (John) three different occasions. He basically excused the imbecility of his staff.

The service department will not tell you what time they will visit, thus forcing you to miss an entire day of work. The repairman will call you the morning of the visit, giving you a 4-hour window of time, for which he will be late, anyway.

I have never had worse customer service. Buyer beware!!

Comments

• 72
      21st of Oct, 2012

I agree about the repair time being set by them and not the customer. I also found the phone person to be rude. It seems that they only come to certain areas on specific days and this is unacceptable because all other companies let the customer pick the day when it is convenient for them. I also had my personal toolbox taken by the installers and these tools were special to me as some of them were my fathers.