Bray & Scarff / Washer/Dryer
DO NOT BUY FROM BRAY & SCAR[censored] This is my first-ever posting of a complaint to any website. I am normally a good-natured person, but Bray & Scarff is the WORST company I have ever dealt with.
I bought a washer & dryer from the Arlington store in January 2010. The dryer did not work, and it took the repairman 4 (FOUR!!) times to come to my house to get it fixed. The first 3 times, he came to service the washer, without having the right parts.
I spoke to the manager (John) three different occasions. He basically excused the imbecility of his staff.
The service department will not tell you what time they will visit, thus forcing you to miss an entire day of work. The repairman will call you the morning of the visit, giving you a 4-hour window of time, for which he will be late, anyway.
I have never had worse customer service. Buyer beware!!
More Bray & Scarff Complaints & Reviews
- Bray and Scarff - Buyers beware! 
- Bray and Scarff - Incompetence 
- Bray and Scarff - Delivery and Service Departments 
- Bray and Scarff - Frustrated with the refrigerator 
- Bray and Scarff - Terrible experience 
- Bray & Scarff Appliance & Kitchen Specialists - bray & scarff - abysmal customer service - still can't get delivery right after 6 weeks
- Bray & Scarff Appliance & Kitchen Specialists - service
- Bray and Scarff - washing machine 
- Bray and Scarff - rebate offer
- Bray & Scarff - Service Department