BrandsOnSale.com / Customer service people are idiots!

I ordered a tool belt and gardening gloves for my son from Brandsonsale.com. When the order arrived I received a train engineer costume and train engineer gloves. I immediately called Brandsonsale.com to tell them of the error. It was a Friday night and I feel like I spent the entire night explaining to these people what happened. They called back that night because they had "one more question". I returned their call but never got a response. So, Monday morning I called them again to get a special number to return these items. I was told I was expected to pay the shipping fees and I would be reimbursed. Also, the items I had originally ordered would not be sent to me until the WRONG ITEMS were returned. At this point I felt like I was the one who was at fault and had to remind them that THEY sent the wrong items. They could care less and told me that was their policy. So, I sent the items back (at my expense). The items were received at Brandsonsale.com on October 10, 2006. It is now the evening of October 17, 2006 and it has still not been credited to my account. Talk about great customer service. They claim to care about their customers and know that customers have a right to choose who they do business with. I recommend everyone to stay away from them. I did nothing wrong but have now been charged over $80 for two items which cost around $40. Plus, I have a feeling I will have to be the one to remind them to credit my account. The customer service people are not only idiots, they're rude people who don't understand how important it is to treat the customer with respect. Again, Brandsonsale.com. Not a good choice, and not really great prices either.

Sh

Comments

• Sc
      14th of Feb, 2007

Brandsonsale staff are ignorant idiots. I just had the worst experience. When I asked to speak to his manager he said I'm sure you would and then laughed for 15 seconds in this weird possessed laugh. He was rude, immature, and they did not resolve and have no intention of resolving their mistake. I have filed a report with the BBB and I suggest that everyone does the same. They need to be put out of business.

• Da
      29th of Oct, 2008

I also just had the worst experience ever. I was on hold for 2 hours with the bad Customer service team. They sold me kids shoes that were too small for my child when on the site it said fits all children and my daughter is 3 and i doubt if she was 2 they would fit. They said that it was during a black out return date and to make sure to check sizes. well the size said it would fit so they false advertised, lied to me and stole my money and will not let me exchange.

PLEASE TURN AWAY IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT USING THIS SITE

as the other comment said i am also filing a BBB claim.