Brakeplanet / Fraud and scam

1 27943 Seco Canyon RDSanta Clarita, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888-634-7788

I ordered a set of rotors on April 9, 2008. I received set on June 10, 2008. Because I never heard from them for 2 month I bought a set from another ventor. I returned the package unopened on June 13, 2008. I was told by jennifer in customer service to fax the order as well as the return receipts to them and I would receive a refund. I have called 10 times with no answer to the status of refund. I have left messages with customer service with no return calls. I also have left 3 messages with Bern ext# 2010. I have been placed on hold everytime I call back, I would appreciate any you maybe able to do. I am sure there are others in the same situation.

Comments

• Tr
      2nd of Aug, 2013

All Aftermarket Parts Online (www.allaftermarketpartsonline.com) and AAMPOL (www.aampolinfo.com) -- new companies to watch out for -- possibly linked to Vern Willhite and Mike Mueller as mentioned in the old post dated 7/22/09 by "Law Abiding".

• Am
      28th of Jul, 2016
    Brakeplanet - Stay away, biu elsewhere
    BrakePlanet

This company is a sham. They DO NOT stand behind their warranty nor will they REFUND money. IF they had a decent product they would not have to refund money or replace products!! They DO NOT!!! Beware... I have documented e-mails where their Customer Service manager, Cassie Bond has stated I would get my money plus shipping costs. I spoke with their accountant who LIED saying I would receieve a check. It has been 90 days since I began this process.

STAY AWAY, BUY ELSEWHERE! YOU ARE WARNED!!