Brake Masters / sabotage

3400 Stockton Hill RdKingman, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928-692-3150
I took my van in to fix the front brakes which were completely worn. I expected to pay 79.95 (because of a special offer that was advertised) but paid $214.94. When the service was complete and I drove away I immediately heard some noises that weren't there before I took it there. I have family members who warned against taking my vehicle there because they sabotaged their vehicles resulting in very expensive repairs. Brake masters wanted me to pay $500.00 in repairs. I just couldn't do it. I didn't have the money. I barely had enough to pay for todays service. Now something is wrong with my steering rod. This problem was non existent before I took my van to Brake Masters. I have kids that I transport everyday in this vehicle. If anything happens while we are driving we could all get so hurt. Maybe even die. My children are not white but they live and breathe. This kind of sick ignorance does not have to be felt by racist pigs who decide to endanger lives of innocent people because their mom didn't have the money to boost their sales on Veterans Day.

Comments

Ra
  14th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This one is a tough one because at the end, the manager and owner (John and Dwayne at #195) were awesome, but the communication they had with me and their mechanics never seemed to jive. I was serviced for the ‘pulsating’ in my breaks. My initial complaint. I told them I was pretty sure it was the front breaks. 300 bucks later, my breaks were still pulsating BUT I had brand new rear brakes. Hmm. I was offered $25 off my next visit to finally get rid of the initial pulsating problem. I was quoted over 150 bucks more to spend. The owner said he really tried. I guess I believe him. Really nice guy. The story they gave me was that the mechanic who had worked on my car was fired the next day. Hmm. He also told me that his hands were tied because of "Brake Master's policies". I believe him. But I still don't get it. Where does the slogan, "An Honest Brake" kick in?
Vi
  17th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We need to here about all these bad companys!!!

Brake Masters of Phoenix, LLC Logo Brake Masters of Phoenix, LLC