Bradley's Publishing Company / Con artist and scammer

1 Garden City, United States Review updated:

I thought it was a joke when a friend came to me and took me to this book event to meet Helen Bradley-Hall because of a low budget book of Helen's that she purchased on Amazon. But this lady's scam was for real. Check this, I said to my girlfriend I have a book that I finished and one day I would like to publish it. She must of heard me. She said she was an honest publisher and tried to sell me the fish market by trying to get me to publish 1 book for $2000 dollars for one year. At first I thought she was an author until she told me she was a publisher. I asked her how long she has been a professional publisher and she said since 2003. I asked her how many authors published with her and she said a few, just publish with me I'm honest than most publishing houses. I said let me think about it and went home to search her company and found out that she has no authors since she started. She is her only author. I don't get it! How can she be a real publisher for 11 years with no authors and charge a ridiculous fee for poor quality when I saw the covers of her book and read that last one. Anyway, I typed her company into Amazon and saw one author who's book is no longer under company. That book has a very poor budget cover too. I do not recommend any publisher that owned a company for so long and have nothing to show for it but their own books. I could not find their address or phone number on their website, now that very creepy for an honest professional publisher. After a while did I find it on Manta for anyone who are getting conned and scammed by her. Her publishing house is suppose to be here on 6490 Helen St., Garden City, MI. 48135 and the phone number on Manta that is there is [protected] if there is a real building that exist.

De
Jul 18, 2014

Comments

• Pr
      19th of Jul, 2014

This company, well the owner, is known for her slanderous and false accusations of others in order to make herself appear better than she is, not realizing it only makes her seem like a busybody, which is bad business! She needs to try to actually publish someone's book without ripping them off and stop bad mouthing what she deems her competition, which she is nowhere near the other publishing operations I have researched.

1st of Sep, 2014

Detroit Tam Tam. I never met you at all. So what are you slandering me about? I never met you at a book event of mine either. My book-covers were designed the way I wanted them. I did not go on any book event this year. Your complaint was written last month honey I have been ill. I have not talked about publishing anybodies work because I have been too ill. If you must lie do it honestly. I do not live my life according to what I can take from others. I work for what I have. Yes, my business is ran out of my home, my home office. So many other businesses do so as well. You got no where with your article but a prayer. I will pray for you.

1st of Sep, 2014

I have no association with you Professor Brown if that is your real name. I know who you are. I do not slander or falsely accuse anyone of anything. Your comments are so broad. Specify please? Who have I slandered? Neither you or Detroit Tam Tam can specify. Both of you are slandering a person you don't even know or had any dealings with Professor Brown A.K.A Syretta Walker from Ohio...

1st of Sep, 2014

Professor Brown A.K.A Syretta Walker an author from Ohio. You know what you did. So no need to address you.

Father GOD,

I come to you on today, to bind the evil slanderous spirits of Detroit Tam Tam and Professor Brown. I know neither of these people, but yet they slander me. GOD I stand in the gasp for them asking for forgiveness on their behalf for they know not what they do or who they have slandered. GOD I also pray that whatever evil spirit that guided them to write this madness is bound in JESUS name. FATHER GOD You know who I am, what these people try to portray me as is not it. GOD I ask that you allow this post to bring favor in grace. AMEN!!! Now, you two have a blessed day.