BPL Mobile Communications / Free Talktime not added till date

1 India Review updated:

BPL is now getting on my nerves.

I received SMS from BPL Mobile abt 2 months ago tht i will get RS100/- worth talktime free if i refill for over 785/-. I have not received this amount till date.

I called up 555 but to no avail, they are not ready to help me at all, they keep me on hold for over 20 minutes.

The supervisor Francais at Malad call center told me tht he confirmed with the technical dept and said tht this amount was added on the 13th May 2003.

The supervisor Aasif at Malad call center said that this amount was added on the 24th April 2003 according to the same technical dept.

The BPL Mobile Gallery at Nepensea Road behaved poorly and stated that theis computer records state that the amount was credited to my account on the 13th May 2003.

I HAVE 3 DIRREFENT BPL REPRESENTATIVES GIVING ME DIFFERENT ANSWERS.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE 100/- FREE TALKTIME TILL DATE, THIS IS THE FACT.

The technical dept pulls up incorrect information I am sure. To prove this, the only way left is tht you guys pull up all me call records in the last 2 months and the refill updates and its a challange to BPL that this information will not match with the above BECAUSE THE AMOUNT HAS NOT BEEN ADDED AT ALL.

Pull up the call records and tell me, this is the MOST UNSATISFACTORY ANSWER FROM BPL.
I rather switch to Orange than accept contradicting statements from BPL.

Your 555 service call center in Malad has irrated me all times, there is NO HOLD PROCEDURE. We are kept waiting for above 12-15 minutes, if they do not have an answer.

To add to this, I HAVE ALSO NOT RECEIVED MY 2 FREE PEPSI MESSAGE AFTER THE 370/- REFILL, 555 ASKS ME TO GO TO GALLERY WITHOUT THE MESSAGE, GALLERY ASKS ME TO GO TO MAHIM BRANCH? Is this Customer Satisfaction??? Sorry to say NO.

BPL be prepared to resolve this problem ASAP or loose out an old valuable/genuine customer.

Ku

Comments

• Ro
      24th of Aug, 2008

Fraud BPL
    We have spoken to the executives of BPL Call centers i hope BPL is Running short of Funds that they cnnot even train their executives toa level of how to talk to a customer I believe they are a Fraud...they dnt have manners of how to talk to their valuable Consumers..very Baaad very Cheap Service.
    one Advice for BPl incase you are Running short of funds training your executives please let me know i know alots of NGo who will train your executives for freee...atleast they cannot behave like cheapoos...
    mobile.assist@bplmail.com
    infran.
    anne.
    mukbir.
    husain.
    Sujal.
    Muhamed.
    Sayyed.
    & a specail Note for Mukhbir if you so much insterested of talking slang language then talk to me directly not to females coz if i come & talk to females of your house would be really very bad for your Dude..& dnt e like a eunuch that dnt take the calls of the customers be a man dude..dnt play like gals if u hav the guts also pick the calls & answer them...
    im leavin m, y # below for you guys to contact me incase if you have some shame in you do buzz mee..if you wanna taste the reall man ..not eunachs like you ppl..BPL is a Fraud Co.
    Rohit .S
    91-9820335888

• Pr
      24th of Sep, 2008

I was not satisfied with the CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE OF BPL . I had gone to BORIVALI BPL MOBILE STORE and over there I meet MAMTA.V.SINGH and I told her to her that I want to SuSpend my POSTPAID connection and she told me that she want Written application from whose name card was registered actually It was on my auncles name so go to home and tell him to write the letter my auncle wrote and gave me and after half hour when I am coming back that lady is telling that letter has written by You and I will not Suspend the line afterwards she is telling to call my auncle to BPL MOBILE STORE i told that he is busy person he can t come. What all this noncence man first she told me to bring the application. I wsa not happy with this behavior of that Executive .

• Sh
      20th of Nov, 2008

they r not provididng setting of gprs in ASUS P320.

• Ib
      2nd of Feb, 2009

i am using bpl sim card and also internet in that but before 4, 5 days my net is not connecting wht is d pblm tel me i wnt net in my celphone