Boswell Capital Group / Complete Scam and Fraud

1 Wilmington, NC, United States Review updated:

This company is a complete fraud. We have investigated them are dead set on taking them to the fullest extent of the law. The so called Peter White if it is his real name is certainly in my sites for prison. He joked with a victim after being asked how he could sleep at night by saying he drank milk and cookies. All said after scamming a young man of 26 out of his last 1600.00 dollars in hopes of getting a 5000.00 dollar loan in order t o keep his car and pay off bills in this rough economy. Now this young man will lose his car and who knows what else. We have filed FBI complaints and we have not even begun. If anyone is interested in assisting us or joining us in seeing these criminals get the max law allows contact me at atlhoodpass@gmail.com. In the interim we will and are contacting every law enforcement agency around and local and national media. This young kid deserves justice and had given his last to pay off bills and these ### laugh over it. If one of Boswell would like to meet with me to discuss it, it would be my pleasure you ### of the earth, and you have my word you will go down, and I will not rest until you do.

They first tell you you are approved and need to send money to them to secure the loan. They get you to send it to Canada. That should set off bells to most, but some are not well versed in finance and these they prey upon. Then once they get the money they then tell you the loan was looked over again and you are high risk and an additional amount is needed to secure your loan. If you have been victimized please file and IC3/FBI report immediately, and also report it ot the Canadian equivalent of our FBI. Google IC3 and you will find it easy, and takes minutes. This company is the worst sort of criminals and if anyone knows the actual whereabouts of this operation please notify me ASAP! Mr Steve White or Christopher whatever made up name you go under and the lady in Canada that the money is sent to. Watch out. I am on you like flies on **&* and I will not stop till your caught and prosecuted. They always say if you crook people long enough you cross the wrong ones. You did!. I will see your prosecution and imprisonment. So please if you know the were abouts of these thugs please have a conscience and notify me and it will be kept confidential.

Sincerely,
Out to Prosecute Boswell Capital Group Criminals

More Boswell Capital Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Apr, 2009

we are also victims of this horrible scam, and we are
    sUPPOSE RECIEVE OUR MONEYS BACK IN APRIL OF THE 9TH MONTH, BUT OF COURSE WE KNOW BETTER BUT I SPOKE TO A DECTIVE JAMES CERVI AND HE IS ASKING EVERYONE TO GET INVOLVED WITH THIS BY CALLING HIM, HE IS OUT OF MISSOURI AND IS HELL BENT ON CATCHING THSES ### BAGGS, HE HAS ALREADY SAID THAT HTE F, B, I, WILL NOT HELP BUT HAS SAID THAT THE SECRET SERVICE WILL, SO PLEASE EVERYONE CALL HIM 417-859-3614, HE ALSO STATED THAT HE IS EIGHTY PERCENT SURE THEY WILL CATCH THEM, SO GOD BLESS THIS MAN. BUT ONLY YOU CAN HELP HIM, HE CANT DO THIS ALONE. PLEASE PLEASE CALL HIM, HE WANTS THESE ### WORSE THAN WE DO.HE IS VERY NICE AND VERY VERY SINCERE WITH THIS, PLEASE CALL HIM. DET, JAMES CERVI 417-859-3614 THANKS SUNNYGIRL