Boston Medical Group / Scam!

Went to BMG 3 times with no results. At the third office visit while waiting in their so-called private waiting rooms an irate customer came in and complained about his treatment and short of calling the cops they moved him out to the hallway but not after hearing the whole conversation.

This is when I came to the conclusion that I was scammed with the bait and switch tactic.

On first visit they sell you on its success then they give you an injection with the good stuff. Then how could you say no and you buy the product.

When you get your stuff at home its junk and you try it again and still nothing so you go back thinking you did something wrong and now starts the saga of hopes gone bad.

Bottom line, I'm out 1500.00 bucks, embarrassed 3 times in the so called private office and I still have an ED problem.

I would like my money back, how do I do that?

He

Comments

• Du
      11th of Jun, 2009

You really want your money back? Either file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (you can do it online) or file in small claims court. The latter is more sure-fire, as they don't necessarily care about their BBB rating. A small claims suit WILL get their attention. Trust me.

• Mi
      4th of Jul, 2009

Guys,
    Try new External Support Erektor. Works 100%. No side effects, no injections, no pills.
    www.erektorforlife.com